R

Reallyreallyreally

Experienced
Jan 13, 2020
Do any of you do art? When words fail me it's one of the ways I sort out my emotions. CC5CF6A9 082F 45C4 B448 FA78FEA64615

Reactions: canuck and shoganai
shoganai

shoganai

Jan 14, 2020
That looks very cool. Art is a wonderful thing. Like you said, sometimes it's all you can do to express yourself when words fail. Art is universal.

I used to draw occasionally. Mostly drew animals like bears and cats.

R

Reallyreallyreally

Experienced
Jan 13, 2020
That looks very cool. Art is a wonderful thing. Like you said, sometimes it's all you can do to express yourself when words fail. Art is universal.

Thanks!

lmroch

lmroch

Experienced
Jun 24, 2019
Corpse Beauty - I didn't make the original, I tweaked it, and colored it. The 2nd one is the original.

Corpse beauty

Corpse beauty

Reactions: shoganai
R

Reallyreallyreally

Experienced
Jan 13, 2020
Corpse Beauty - I didn't make the original, I tweaked it, and colored it. The 2nd one is the original.

View attachment 24752
You made it so dreamy looking. I like it better than the original.​

I forgot to ask yesterday if you still have any of your drawings. Can I see one?

shoganai

shoganai

Jan 14, 2020
I forgot to ask yesterday if you still have any of your drawings. Can I see one?
Sure. Let me see if I can find one that I haven't posted elsewhere; may be a minute.

Edit: here you go. Made it just for you because all of my art has been posted elsewhere or sent to friends. It looks like a dog but oh well. I scribbled it real quick so 20200115 114252
I'm not sure if you'll see it unless you happened to check back on the other post. I edited my previous comment and included a pic for you.

That looks really neat. I like your recolor, it looks more dreamy and interesting than the original imo.

Last edited:
Reactions: Skathon, cavities123 and Reallyreallyreally
R

Reallyreallyreally

Experienced
Jan 13, 2020
Sure. Let me see if I can find one that I haven't posted elsewhere; may be a minute.

Edit: here you go. Made it just for you because all of my art has been posted elsewhere or sent to friends. It looks like a dog but oh well. I scribbled it real quick soView attachment 24766

I'm not sure if you'll see it unless you happened to check back on the other post. I edited my previous comment and included a pic for you.

That looks really neat. I like your recolor, it looks more dreamy and interesting than the original imo.
That bear is great! Since you drew it for me it's my bear and I love it.

• Love
ShadowChild

ShadowChild

Any time now.
Jan 13, 2020
Do any of you do art? When words fail me it's one of the ways I sort out my emotions. View attachment 24687
BCC29CAC 8CCF 4060 AB88 7A610B246EE3

Edit: here you go. Made it just for you because all of my art has been posted elsewhere or sent to friends. It looks like a dog but oh well. I scribbled it real quick soView attachment 24766

The bear is cool :D
Do any of you do art? When words fail me it's one of the ways I sort out my emotions. View attachment 24687
That's cool, I'm terrible at drawing hands D:

Last edited:
M

maybeimalreadydead

Oct 9, 2019
I love all of your art so much. Such a wonderful outlet

• Love
Reactions: ShadowChild
R

Reallyreallyreally

Experienced
Jan 13, 2020
View attachment 24839

The bear is cool :D

That's cool, I'm terrible at drawing hands D:
Oh, I'm not great at hands either. I use my own hand as a model and usually realize I've been slowly rotating my hand the whole time, plus I'm doing a lot of erasing and redrawing with my beloved No. 2 pencil.

I really like the us stop one.

• Love
R

Reallyreallyreally

Experienced
Jan 13, 2020
Here are a couple more.
In this one I was going to have her holding all the planets but my reverie was cut short by some loud talking and open mouth chewing at the next cafe table who started yelling at me full volume when I asked how long it would be until they were done chewing. I guess I could have been a little more tactful with that one.

Attachments

• BB5A57A3-515E-4072-88B9-DCB77E63E436.jpeg
    BB5A57A3-515E-4072-88B9-DCB77E63E436.jpeg
    736.9 KB · Views: 6
  • 447E3A7A-00DE-4E23-9F2F-AE753EDAB3D3.jpeg
    447E3A7A-00DE-4E23-9F2F-AE753EDAB3D3.jpeg
    808.5 KB · Views: 6
  • 36DA224F-92FB-42FA-BC03-5001F01C717F.jpeg
    36DA224F-92FB-42FA-BC03-5001F01C717F.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 5
Last edited:
  • Love
ShadowChild

ShadowChild

Any time now.
Jan 13, 2020
Here are a couple more.
In this one I was going to have her holding all the planets but my reverie was cut short by some loud talking and open mouth chewing at the next cafe table who started yelling at me full volume when I asked how long it would be until they were done chewing. I guess I could have been a little more tactful with that one.
That's cool! Pretty Trippy. I like.

R

Reallyreallyreally

Experienced
Jan 13, 2020
That's cool! Pretty Trippy. I like.
Thanks! I drew the planet one New Year's Day. I didn't mean to draw such small, manicured eyebrows in the eyes one. I did that by mistake because I haven't done a lot of art so I have a little trouble getting thing quite how they look in my head.

Last edited: