• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

serah

serah

Student
May 6, 2020
I've been self harming as early as the age of eight. Not so long ago I began cutting with razors again after years of not cutting but family members saw cuts that were on my thighs and obviously I had to stop. I live in a very hot and humid place so I often wear t shirts and shorts, cutting wrists isn't an option and neither are thighs/legs. Where's the next most discreet place to self harm? I've been thinking my shoulders or perhaps inner arm but not quite sure. Thanks :)

phoenixx

phoenixx

Experienced
Apr 8, 2019
I've self harmed on every part of my body. I'd say the most discreet parts would be the shoulders/top of arms, chest or stomach area. If you're always wearing tshirts, then it should hide them. I always wear tshirts too so all those areas are always covered for me.

Reactions: z1000j3wz2