• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Beyond_Repair

Beyond_Repair

Disheartened Ghost
Oct 27, 2023
I have my note written, and I have chosen to keep it pretty simple and straightforward without placing blame on anyone. And I'm sure that's how I'll leave it.

But...part of me is a still resentful that the people who are responsible for my trauma, who then continued to try to paint me as the one with issues, aren't going to be held accountable. I don't know if they've ever acknowledged to themselves what they did, and at this point I'm past the point of trying to gain any kind of resolution. I've tried bringing it up in the past, but it's been dismissed and ignored. So at least with this I would get the final say. Maybe that's just vindictive and cruel, and I probably won't end up doing it so I can continue to think of myself as a "good" person, but part of me really thinks about it

• Hugs
Reactions: Oneness, fleetingnight, Moniker and 6 others
-nobodyknows-

-nobodyknows-

Jun 16, 2024
In my case, absolutely not. I don't want people to blame themselves for what happened to me, even if they did play a part in it

Reactions: Oneness, etherealspring, esalucolom-wojaqter and 1 other person
AmericanMary

AmericanMary

Mage
Apr 30, 2024
I'm name dropping as many of the six men who SAd me as I can. With as much proof as I can. With statements from other girls on some.

Also I'm going to attempt to start a fire at my company. I have quit two stores over sexual harassment. 15 girls have under one man.

I HOPE they blame themselves. But I know they don't give a fuck.

• Hugs
Reactions: Oneness, kindalone, Moniker and 6 others
Beyond_Repair

Beyond_Repair

Disheartened Ghost
Oct 27, 2023
In my case, absolutely not. I don't want people to blame themselves for what happened to me, even if they did play a part in it
Fair enough. I like your profile gif btw
I'm name dropping as many of the six men who SAd me as I can. With as much proof as I can. With statements from other girls on some.

Also I'm going to attempt to start a fire at my company. I have quit two stores over sexual harassment. 15 girls have under one man.

I HOPE they blame themselves. But I know they don't give a fuck.
I'm really sorry that happened to you. To be honest, if someone has the capability to SA someone, I don't think they probably give a fuck. I understand your plans in that regard

sos

sos

Student
Jul 22, 2024
if you're planning on ctb anyway; what would keep you from telling those people that their value in your life was little to zero and that they've done more harm to good face to face

i mean you've got nothing to lose; you might even get a good conversation out of it and not ctb at all

i wouldn't write it in a note. a goodbye note should be written for those you care about, not the ones you dislike

waste of a note in that case

Reactions: etherealspring and Beyond_Repair
Gangrel

Gangrel

Student
Jul 25, 2024
Personally if someone wronged me and i feel like they caused my ctb i would name them, fuck it, it's my suicide note, it's my last essence here on earth, be as honest and raw as i can.

Reactions: jusbug, etherealspring, alltoomuch2 and 2 others
No More Tears

No More Tears

Jul 26, 2024
Nope, not leaving a note. What's the point?

Reactions: etherealspring, Aloneandinpain and Beyond_Repair
Beyond_Repair

Beyond_Repair

Disheartened Ghost
Oct 27, 2023
if you're planning on ctb anyway; what would keep you from telling those people that their value in your life was little to zero and that they've done more harm to good face to face

i mean you've got nothing to lose; you might even get a good conversation out of it and not ctb at all

i wouldn't write it in a note. a goodbye note should be written for those you care about, not the ones you dislike

waste of a note in that case
I've brought it up to them before, it's just been "that never happened", "I don't remember that", all that jazz. It's also not the sole reason I'm CTBing, but it was a core reason to why I am the way I am today, so it's kind of causing it indirectly

You're right though, I don't think I want the last thing I leave for people to remember me by to be negative

3/4Dead

3/4Dead

Peace, Love, Empathy
Feb 27, 2024
This is something I'm wrestling with now that I'm writing my notes. My father, especially, has done a lot of damage to me in general and I plan to just not write him a person note at all, but my mother has been a large contibuting factor in just how much damage he's done to me, and I've been practically holding myself back from laying out everything they've done and how its impacted me. It's not worth it, all I want is for things to be at peace with each other once ive died but i feel like im also lying down and taking one of the worst injustices i've ever experienced.

Reactions: Beyond_Repair and glitteryaliens
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I first became suicidal as a child in direct response to someone. If I had CTB at that point, I likely would have named them. Now, I likely won't. I'm more likely to say I'd had ideation for decades. That it wasn't some impulsive decision. But- some people out there definitely know where it all started and others likely know deep down. That's enough for me now. It's not like they are the direct reason anymore, although sometimes I suppose I wonder if I'd be where I am now without them. I love the phrase: 'I envy people who have never met you.' I think that sums it up really.

Reactions: Beyond_Repair
K

Kalista

Failed hard to pull the trigger - Now using SN
Feb 5, 2023
yes.

why the fuck would i not use up the last of my time to show them how much they have hurt me? i will make sure every single one of them know that this is the result from what they've done to me. i'm miserable everyday.
there's no point in trying to be a 'better person' than them. to hold back the pain i've been inflicted is an insult to what i've felt and how i feel every fucking day when they refused to listen and understand anything that i've been dealing with.
that suicide note will be the last thing that will show how everything has been.

Reactions: Moniker, Beyond_Repair and alltoomuch2
alltoomuch2

alltoomuch2

Experienced
Feb 10, 2024
I'd like to spray paint "you did this" on the front wall of where I work and ctb in front of the building. I'd also fantasised about putting pentobarbital from their dangerous drugs cupboard in a Prime bottle and swigging it during one of their self-esteem destroying "welfare" (joke) meetings. Won't though. And tbf, they were just the last straw that broke this camel's back. I may still mention them in my note to at least scare them into not doing the same to someone else.
yes.

why the fuck would i not use up the last of my time to show them how much they have hurt me? i will make sure every single one of them know that this is the result from what they've done to me. i'm miserable everyday.
there's no point in trying to be a 'better person' than them. to hold back the pain i've been inflicted is an insult to what i've felt and how i feel every fucking day when they refused to listen and understand anything that i've been dealing with.
that suicide note will be the last thing that will show how everything has been.
Agree. Why let them appear to be the good guys when they're "mourning" your death. Let everyone know what they did.

B

BirdWithoutWings

Jul 7, 2024
I consider myself a bad person, but I'm 100% going off on a handful of people in my notes. One to my ex who led me on for half a decade just to tell me he "didn't actually like me" and forced me to breakup with him via never responding to me or seeing me anymore (while still asking to hookup lol), one to my family as they supported my rapist while blaming him being in prison on me (i mean yeah, if you molest and rape your niece you'll end up in prison lol??)

My plan is to do written notes individually to them, as well as make an IG with recordings of anything extra for each of them which I'd leave at the bottom of the notes. That way all of their misdeeds are made public. I care very little about these individuals so frankly, I HOPE the notes leave them feeling like shit. They deserve it in my mind.

TapeMachine

TapeMachine

perpetually confused
Jan 12, 2023
I won't be able to write individual notes, nor will I will I be able to compose anything meaningful on the day I finally decide to leave this misery of mine behind. I have tried countless times to sit down and write letters, but the words never materialize.

So I started keeping a diary of sorts recently that I write in every now and then when I'm feeling especially emotional. It's meant to answer some of the inevitable questions my family members, "boyfriend", and any friends who might still care about me will have.

Given the distraught state of mind I tend to be in when putting my thoughts/feelings in writing, I'm bound to expose a few raw truths that some people will not enjoy reading about themselves, me, or other individuals. I feel awful about this though, and I really have to battle with myself not to rip out the especially incriminating pages. The truth is sometimes cumbersome.

• Hugs
Reactions: sugarb, Moniker, alltoomuch2 and 1 other person
alltoomuch2

alltoomuch2

Experienced
Feb 10, 2024
I won't be able to write individual notes, nor will I will I be able to compose anything meaningful on the day I finally decide to leave this misery of mine behind. I have tried countless times to sit down and write letters, but the words never materialize.

So I started keeping a diary of sorts recently that I write in every now and then when I'm feeling especially emotional. It's meant to answer some of the inevitable questions my family members, "boyfriend", and any friends who might still care about me will have.

Given the distraught state of mind I tend to be in when putting my thoughts/feelings in writing, I'm bound to expose a few raw truths that some people will not enjoy reading about themselves, me, or other individuals. I feel awful about this though, and I really have to battle with myself not to rip out the especially incriminating pages. The truth is sometimes cumbersome.
but maybe the truth is important too, as a learning experience for others.

Reactions: TapeMachine
N33dT0D13

N33dT0D13

Xe/It
Apr 2, 2023
No note, I don't trust that it'll be read in the first place, let alone not misconstrued, intentionally or otherwise.

Moniker

Moniker

Nov 1, 2023
My feelings shift around a lot. Plenty of highs and lows within the span of a couple hours. I cut off friends just to get back with them the following day. Worst of all, it's very difficult for me to tell which of my feelings are delusional or not. That being said, I don't think I can write a coherent note.

Regardless, I don't think I'm anybody's concern. If I'm gone, whatever. They'll move on without me whether or not I blame them for my passing.

Maybe that's just vindictive and cruel, and I probably won't end up doing it so I can continue to think of myself as a "good" person, but part of me really thinks about it

If somebody is pushing you to your limit, then you've got every right to let them reap what they sowed. You aren't a bad person for considering that sort of thing.

Reactions: sugarb
sugarb

sugarb

long time sunshine
Jun 14, 2024
I have my note written, and I have chosen to keep it pretty simple and straightforward without placing blame on anyone. And I'm sure that's how I'll leave it.

But...part of me is a still resentful that the people who are responsible for my trauma, who then continued to try to paint me as the one with issues, aren't going to be held accountable. I don't know if they've ever acknowledged to themselves what they did, and at this point I'm past the point of trying to gain any kind of resolution. I've tried bringing it up in the past, but it's been dismissed and ignored. So at least with this I would get the final say. Maybe that's just vindictive and cruel, and I probably won't end up doing it so I can continue to think of myself as a "good" person, but part of me really thinks about it
I don't have any one person to call out. Just not the nature of my issues.

If I was calling out larger societal things-

- Being a high-functioning autistic male is an incredibly painful, isolating, repressed, and self-flagellating experience that often ends in suicide, it's largely society's fault, and nobody cares
- I rarely felt comfortable seeking help for any of my issues due to the stigma and the risk of involuntary confinement

but even if those were fixed, I probably would've CTBed anyway for philosophical reasons, not wanting to work, and general anhedonia, so there's not much point in adding that to the note. It'll probably just be "I was tired of life, don't blame yourselves, my body is at X location, goodbye, love you".

I'm keeping a diary, too. I wonder what they'll think of me when they find out what was going on in my head while I acted like everything was normal. :(

Last edited:
Reactions: Moniker
Terios

Terios

Jul 30, 2024
While I do harbor resentment for a particular person I wouldn't go as far as trying to make their life worse and potentially even have others blame them, even if I do feel like they played a big role in me coming to the conclusion to commit suicide, it would just become an unfair shitshow. I don't even care if they did not cry a single tear after knowing I did it, because this is about me wanting to end my pain first and for foremost.

Reactions: Oneness