Meowing to go out
Dec 27, 2020

• Love
Reactions: DarkRange55 and sserafim
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I figure this question was posed in jest, but to answer the topic seriously: yes I am evil. There is no one single reason why. I would elaborate but no actual evil person can truly comprehend the extent of their own malice. If you knew the thoughts that ran across my mind that I don't even try to shoot down, you'd probably agree. I harbor so much hatred and enjoyment from some other people's suffering but it does me little good to be aware of this fact.

• Love
Reactions: Lost in a Dream, Temporal_Anchorite, sserafim and 1 other person
Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

🎵 Be all, end all 🎵
Apr 17, 2023
I figure this question was posed in jest, but to answer the topic seriously: yes I am evil. There is no one single reason why. I would elaborate but no actual evil person can truly comprehend the extent of their own malice. If you knew the thoughts that ran across my mind that I don't even try to shoot down, you'd probably agree. I harbor so much hatred and enjoyment from some other people's suffering but it does me little good to be aware of this fact.
🔥😈🔥

Reactions: sserafim
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Is anyone entirely good? Like @R_N said- it's a matter of perspective. Christopher Hitchens for instance would likely have denied that Mother Teresa should be considered a saint:

If a person commits an action which seems evil- does that make them evil?

Can they ever atone for what they did?

Are some people possessed by evil forces or, is it all down to choice?

Are say, Jewel Wasps 'evil' when they stun cockroaches, lay their eggs on them and leave their young to devour the poor thing alive?

Is the mind that created all the variables that resulted in all the horrific things that go on here on earth 'good'? Is God good? Does God have the moral right to judge things as being 'evil' when they created the conditions/ necessity for 'evil' to flourish?

Similary, is anyone good enough to judge the actions of another as 'evil'? Is the law even beyond reproach? Why are there miscarriages in justice then?

But yes- I've done nasty things that I feel ashamed of now.

• Love
Reactions: CasperDaGhost, Lost in a Dream and sserafim
Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

🎵 Be all, end all 🎵
Apr 17, 2023
Is anyone entirely good? Like @R_N said- it's a matter of perspective. Christopher Hitchens for instance would likely have denied that Mother Teresa should be considered a saint:

If a person commits an action which seems evil- does that make them evil?

Can they ever atone for what they did?

Are some people possessed by evil forces or, is it all down to choice?

Are say, Jewel Wasps 'evil' when they stun cockroaches, lay their eggs on them and leave their young to devour the poor thing alive?

Is the mind that created all the variables that resulted in all the horrific things that go on here on earth 'good'? Is God good? Does God have the moral right to judge things as being 'evil' when they created the conditions/ necessity for 'evil' to flourish?

Similary, is anyone good enough to judge the actions of another as 'evil'? Is the law even beyond reproach? Why are there miscarriages in justice then?

But yes- I've done nasty things that I feel ashamed of now.

Mother Teresa is burning in hell.

Otaku

Otaku

Experienced
Mar 2, 2024
Did you get the idea for the topic, when you saw a new user joined the forum named "residentevil"? 😁
Well. To answer your question. No. I don't think so. I of course am more negative, and have some problems in my daily life.
I am sure that affect some people, but i am definetly not trying to affect any people with it. I actually try not to be a bother, if i can see a person has to go lenghts for me.

I chose this username, because i liked playing the games once 👌 But i dont know how well known the games are in public if you never liked playing.

• Love
Reactions: Lost in a Dream, BrainShower, sserafim and 1 other person
4am

4am

there’s nothing for you (it/its)
Dec 14, 2023
i'm literally hitler's reincarnation

• Hugs
  • Wow
Reactions: Lost in a Dream and sserafim
Bianka

Bianka

No longer human
Jan 16, 2024
How would you define evil?

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Mother Teresa is burning in hell.

Depends doesn't it? On what God happens to value. I used to hate that at funerals though when they rattled on about 'all those who believed in Christ would be received in heaven' type of thing. A lot of the kindest, most generous and good people I've known have been atheists! If they got turned away, the system is f*cked!

Reactions: CasperDaGhost, Lost in a Dream and sserafim
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
No, not really. I don't really have the influence or power to be evil. I just wish to be dead, that's all there is to me

leloyon

leloyon

I'll see you in the Wired.
Feb 4, 2023
By most people's standards, probably.
I would say that my enemies are worse, no matter if I truly am evil or not. However, my enemies decide who is evil or not in the eyes of the public.

Reactions: BrainShower, sserafim and ThymeToLeave
leavingthesoultrap

leavingthesoultrap

(ᴗ_ ᴗ。)
Nov 25, 2023
I am a fuckup...but there are ppl way worse than me.

TheShadowKing

TheShadowKing

≽^- ˕ -^≼
Dec 5, 2023
Depends on who you ask and what version of me they know

A

All_is_in_vanity

Jan 9, 2023
Of course. I'm human.

Kiiiishore

Kiiiishore

ಮಾನಸಿಕ ಅಸ್ವಸ್ಥ
Mar 2, 2024
Yeah, I'm evil. Sometimes I feel like I'm not like everyone else, you know? My mind thinks randomly worse things, and I can't control it.

Reactions: ThymeToLeave and sserafim
DarkRange55

DarkRange55

Enlightened
Oct 15, 2023
I have said this multiple times on this site but I'll say it again. Sorry for the copypasta rehash! (I guess I'm being evil lol)

Power is the ability to make things happen, whether for good or for evil or for neither (a volcano has lots of power but it is neither good nor evil)

Good or evil depends upon a perspective. Humans consider antibiotics to be good, but many bacteria would disagree.

Personally I think it's more useful generally to think in terms of dichotomy like harmony and disharmony or something. Let good and evil take a backseat once in a while, but thats just me. I would guess its basically a matter of psychology inherent in the structure of the sapient mind in general whether that's our minds or god's, if he exists. Like the concept of right and left or empty and full or whatever.
I kind of like "gradients" or "ecologies" more than dichotomies, but it depends on the issues of course!

- Harmony versus disharmony is a broader perspective than good versus evil, but that doesn't necessarily make it more or less useful
- Dichotomies are generally too simple for the complexities of our universe (even just one universe).
- Gradients is often a good description when several things have simple interactions.
- Ecologies is generally a good term when lots of things have complex interactions.

• Informative
Reactions: sserafim and Dr Iron Arc
TheSpookyNameGuy

TheSpookyNameGuy

There's nothing here..
Apr 30, 2023
Honestly i don't actually know.

Sometimes when i read bad shit i honestly want to take my shovel and beat someone over the head with it, i like shovels, i plant trees so yay.

I often get sick urges and i watch gore everyday and autopsies, i wouldn't consider killing certain people as evil myself, the aftermath sounds more annoying than moral dilemmas tbh.

My moral compass is slightly screwy these days anyways, ill blame it on the wine 🍷

• Hugs
Reactions: Lost in a Dream
Unhumanly.

Unhumanly.

Recovery are not the winner.
Feb 24, 2023
no, I mostly couldn't be
That's why i have no place in life

Reactions: ijustwishtodie, sserafim and BrainShower
Lost in a Dream

Lost in a Dream

He/him - Metal head
Feb 22, 2020
Sometimes, I think maybe I am, but I don't want to be. I've struggled with messed up thoughts going through my head my entire life. Sometimes I entertained some fucked up ideas, but never with the intent to go through with them. I don't want to be the kind of person who does that shit, so I'm trying to at least avoid being a douchebag.

i'm literally hitler's reincarnation
Let me know when your first extermination camp's been constructed. I'll be first in line to get in.

Reactions: TheSpookyNameGuy, sserafim and 4am
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
Sometimes, I think maybe I am, but I don't want to be. I've struggled with messed up thoughts going through my head my entire life. Sometimes I entertained some fucked up ideas, but never with the intent to go through with them. I don't want to be the kind of person who does that shit, so I'm trying to at least avoid being a douchebag.

Let me know when your first extermination camp's been constructed. I'll be first in line to get in.
Sign me up too

• Hugs
Reactions: Lost in a Dream