cali22♡

cali22♡

Experienced
Nov 11, 2023
Yes I know it's a strange question but I would like to know if you are mentally able to cure your illnesses, whether it's a clinic or sports, please let me know

Thank you

I love you all

Reactions: ColorlessTrees
tunnelV

tunnelV

Misanthrope is my religion
Oct 19, 2023
I think it's currently out of my price range. I looked into TMS which seemed promising if I qualified. Until I learned that the device isn't compatible if you have any type of metal in your head, I do. I absolutely do not think any type of therapy, or meds would treat me at all. 24 years of this, childhood was crap, getting in a DV relationship in my 20s. I mean how would talking help someone like me. Especially someone who doesn't trust people.

The only time I felt close to okay was when I exercised and didn't eat. Which is seen as also someone in need of treatment.

• Hugs
Reactions: cali22♡
cali22♡

cali22♡

Experienced
Nov 11, 2023
I think it's currently out of my price range. I looked into TMS which seemed promising if I qualified. Until I learned that the device isn't compatible if you have any type of metal in your head, I do. I absolutely do not think any type of therapy, or meds would treat me at all. 24 years of this, childhood was crap, getting in a DV relationship in my 20s. I mean how would talking help someone like me. Especially someone who doesn't trust people.

The only time I felt close to okay was when I exercised and didn't eat. Which is seen as also someone in need of treatment.
I hope you will be better one day. . .

Reactions: tunnelV
Child of Thanatos

Child of Thanatos

Aug 12, 2024
No, even with trying to be hopeful. I found I had a connective tissue disorder far too late last year, it has destroyed my ability to function, even with holding a job down.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Arachno, KuriGohan&Kamehameha, ColorlessTrees and 2 others
SoulWhisperer

SoulWhisperer

Careless Soul « MtF »
Nov 13, 2023
I don't have much in my life, I don't have much resources to redirect my life. Be it physical resources such as help and meds or mental ones like actual determination to do things for yourself. Realistically I could probably do something but in reality I am trapped within myself and prefer eternal darkness against the coated suffering of life, with people around me telling me my depression is "nothing".

KuriGohan&Kamehameha

KuriGohan&Kamehameha

想死不能 - 想活不能
Nov 23, 2020
No, even with trying to be hopeful. I found I had a connective tissue disorder far too late last year, it has destroyed my ability to function, even with holding a job down.

Welcome to the forum, though I am deeply sorry life has been so difficult and resulted in you contemplating the issues that lead one here in the first place. You don't have to answer my question if it's too intrusive, of course, but do you have something like vascular EDS or an autoimmune condition? It's really disheartening how much of a lack of awareness there is in this day and age about connective tissue diseases.

There are many chronically ill people here, at the very least, so hopefully you can feel less alone and reassured by the fact that we're all in this together and you can speak freely about your illness and the effect that it has on you here.

I'm pretty much in the same boat. When I first started experiencing health issues years ago, I would always hold out for the next test, treatment, whatever, thinking it would be "the one". Eventually I had to come to grips with the fact that I was never going to have a healthy body and always will struggle to function, but this is not so easy when you have an invisible illness and don't have a lot of people rallying behind you with support and accommodations.

Even then, I get told frequently that I just need to try more things. The amount of money that's been spent on private testing trying to ascertain what caused my physical health problems and experimenting with different things can't even be counted at this point. Something welled up and died inside me when I realized that I will be impaired in some capacity for the rest of my life and there's no way for me to fight it.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: Child of Thanatos, LaVieEnRose and Pluto
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I think if I could have, I already would have, because I definitely should have.

Reactions: KuriGohan&Kamehameha, Arachno and cali22♡
Child of Thanatos

Child of Thanatos

Aug 12, 2024
Welcome to the forum, though I am deeply sorry life has been so difficult and resulted in you contemplating the issues that lead one here in the first place. You don't have to answer my question if it's too intrusive, of course, but do you have something like vascular EDS or an autoimmune condition? It's really disheartening how much of a lack of awareness there is in this day and age about connective tissue diseases.

There are many chronically ill people here, at the very least, so hopefully you can feel less alone and reassured by the fact that we're all in this together and you can speak freely about your illness and the effect that it has on you here.

I'm pretty much in the same boat. When I first started experiencing health issues years ago, I would always hold out for the next test, treatment, whatever, thinking it would be "the one". Eventually I had to come to grips with the fact that I was never going to have a healthy body and always will struggle to function, but this is not so easy when you have an invisible illness and don't have a lot of people rallying behind you with support and accommodations.

Even then, I get told frequently that I just need to try more things. The amount of money that's been spent on private testing trying to ascertain what caused my physical health problems and experimenting with different things can't even be counted at this point. Something welled up and died inside me when I realized that I will be impaired in some capacity for the rest of my life and there's no way for me to fight it.
Thanks, I appreciate it. I fall under one of those categories. Honestly, I was the one who started the wildfires in my life, not god or them. I've always thought something was "wrong" with me, so I became hyperfixated on what it was. When the headaches started, I went into a panic spree and destroyed a lot of the very few relationships in my life. But when I "FOUND" out about my illness, it overtook my entire personality, I still haven't made a reasonable effort of mitigating the symptoms by incorporating positive life changes, the past keeps on playing as an infinite film reel, stunning the ever crushing moment and future. I guess some men die before their heart ever stops...

• Hugs
Reactions: KuriGohan&Kamehameha
Final_Choice

Final_Choice

Mage
Aug 3, 2023
Somewhat, I have a lot of doctors I go to which helps a lot but not enough, it's critical illnesses which I have to deal with, if there's really nothing I can do I'll CTB. I'll definitely need to CTB next year since I'll lose my parents insurance and will be in a lot more pain and without help, I applied to disability with social security but I highly doubt they'll be able to help.