ctoan

ctoan

Arcanist
Sep 30, 2018
since childhood i had this weird fear that people only want to exploit me so i didnt give at all. in every aspects of life. only took and took and took.

looks like it was mistake from the retroperspective

looking back i think its better to give more than to take. i think thats the secret of happiness

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Final Escape
O

okyeah

Arcanist
Jul 20, 2018
Nah. Taking is the mindset you need. At least if you're a man in America. That's masculinity. I guess you'd need to define taking but taking what you want from the world.

ctoan

ctoan

Arcanist
Sep 30, 2018
Nah. Taking is the mindset you need. At least if you're a man in America. That's masculinity. I guess you'd need to define taking but taking what you want from the world.

taking from strangers but giving to your loved ones and family i gues

however i just took

F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
since childhood i had this weird fear that people only want to exploit me so i didnt give at all. in every aspects of life. only took and took and took.

looks like it was mistake from the retroperspective

looking back i think its better to give more than to take. i think thats the secret of happiness
Both, just depends. At one time I was more giving but I was giving to the wrong people lol! I give the homeless money sometimes when I'm out and about.

Last edited:
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Made4TV

Made4TV

A hopeless hope junkie
Sep 17, 2018
Giiiiiiiiiiver. Endless. Need to learn. I'm being selfish now the last two years and have spent a lot of time working through shit.

ctoan

ctoan

Arcanist
Sep 30, 2018
Giiiiiiiiiiver. Endless. Need to learn. I'm being selfish now the last two years and have spent a lot of time working through shit.

can you send me some money? i need it for responsible spendings things like gambling and drugs

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Final Escape and Made4TV
Made4TV

Made4TV

A hopeless hope junkie
Sep 17, 2018
can you send me some money? i need it for responsible spendings things like gambling and drugs
HA. Thanks for my laugh of the day.

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
I take take take. I am extremely selfish.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Final Escape