Dustinsd

Sep 6, 2024
What do you think happens ?

Reactions: wCvML2, Darkover, LifeQuitter and 1 other person
C

CantDoIt

Wizard
Jul 18, 2024
I am scared I have no idea what happens. I think maybe I just disappear which is fine. If I don't disappear, reincarnation or some kind of healing plane of existence.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Anri_wants_peace, DrearyAsh348, maynoname and 6 others
Chaosire

Chaosire

Literally insane, legally speaking
Sep 23, 2024
It depends on my mental state.
Most of the time it's more "I don't wanna live". And I have noticed that I'm somewhat afraid of death in this state, especially when SI comes into play.
But if I'm back at a point where I'm completely hopeless and I am fully convinced of "I want/need to die", then I'm not really scared anymore. And it's way easier to push myself through SI.
After intensive therapy tho, I seem to be stuck in the "I don't wanna live" limbo, without it progressing towards "I want/need to die". And idk yet if that's a good thing or not.

Nothing. Just, nothing. Not even black or a void. You just stop existing, as if you never were.
However, sometimes I am afraid there is more to religion than just fearmongering. And I am terrified of that slight possibility of an afterlife.
That fear for a potential place has stopped more attempts than SI ever could, for me xD

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: sadlittleman32, Hotsackage, EndofSmallSanctuary and 4 others
J

justpathetic

Pathetic
Sep 15, 2024
Of course I'm scared. Scared of the unknown. Scared of messing up. Scared of getting stopped. Just really so scared.

• Hugs
Reactions: Hotsackage, wCvML2, eeah and 2 others
Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
unknown what follows if anything at all
i am not scare to not exist but i am scared to death of dying a horrible death

Reactions: wCvML2, TiredofLife-Thanks and CantDoIt
C

CantDoIt

Wizard
Jul 18, 2024
unknown what follows if anything at all
i am not scare to not exist but i am scared to death of dying a horrible death
The final moments of dying are scariest. I hate that I might give in to SI, or to have regrets. I don't want any memories and wish I could drown that stuff out.

• Hugs
Reactions: wCvML2, Hotsackage, EndofSmallSanctuary and 2 others
voc_89

voc_89

Experienced
Apr 10, 2023
Not if it truly ends all the pain

• Hugs
Reactions: wCvML2 and Darkover
C

chester

Student
Aug 1, 2024
I've seen death up close, it's not that bad. Quite the contrary, the relief and peace I saw in my fiancee when she exhaled the last time made me wish I could experience it myself. I'm not scared of death, I'm scared of living a long, miserable, painful life.

• Hugs
Reactions: username12345, WhatMightHaveBeen, sadlittleman32 and 4 others
EndofSmallSanctuary

EndofSmallSanctuary

deadboy
Aug 30, 2023
I'm very scared , however its only getting harder and harder for me to live.

• Hugs
Reactions: Darkover
maynoname

maynoname

Student
Aug 13, 2024
Above all, I'm afraid of failing, even if I'm going to put all the chances on my side.
But I'm not afraid of death. I don't believe there is anything after death. I just think that you die of body and mind.

• Hugs
Reactions: EndofSmallSanctuary and CantDoIt
fly

fly

YOLO
Feb 29, 2024
Most of the time defenitly not; but I wanna have the chance to make couple of phone calls to closest friends; I see it as something more comforting. I wouldnt have any problem with dying; besides im not "that" suicidal right now.
How are ya?
hopefully Ill die and nothing happens than just dying
I've seen death up close, it's not that bad. Quite the contrary, the relief and peace I saw in my fiancee when she exhaled the last time made me wish I could experience it myself. I'm not scared of death, I'm scared of living a long, miserable, painful life.
I can aggree with that; I havent seen anyone die in rl right now; but I tried suicide once and its an feeling of reliefe right beforw you try but if you die by force youll feel anything great ig

Reactions: CantDoIt
Z-A

Z-A

Let me go
Mar 3, 2024
I love death. It's the dying part that scares me.

Bubble4246

Bubble4246

Wandering Shadow
Sep 11, 2024
I like to believe that death is similar to the state you were in before you were even born. Try to remember how it felt when you were in your mother's womb, before you were born. That's most likely what death feels like. I also find great comfort in having come to understand that the universe happened purely by luck and chance.

The very fact that we are all gathered here today, writing on this forum, is incredibly improbable, yet it happened. That's what makes life so beautiful in a way - by pure chance, everything we know exists. But that also means that after we pass, there is no meaning. There is no greater purpose in the universe because it was all just chance. It took me a long time to overcome my great fear of death; now I have a fear of dying instead. The process of dying scares me much more than death itself. Death is eternal peace - reuniting with the universe.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
No, instead what I fear is this cruel, torturous existence where there is all this endless suffering with no limit as to how much agony one can feel. Personally I believe death to simply be nothingness where I finally cannot suffer anymore and I'm permanently free from all pain which is all I wish for and is all that comforts me as I'm so tired of suffering, I only hope to never exist again where all is finally forgotten about for me, I just wish for death to bring me peace from this existence that only ever caused me to suffer.