E

eldiablo666

Evil Always Prevail
Sep 25, 2022
We who all are Suicidal.

Normies call us losers.

But are we really or is it just the "pack" trying to impress each other .

Reactions: Finding Sirius, makethepainstop and Lily (Osako)
On Replay

On Replay

What a day What a day
Sep 23, 2022
How rude. Only makes some suicidal people even more so. Just more proof of not being accepted

I'm a loser ? Yeah ok, I mean I kinda already felt that way about myself. So then why are you trying to go out of your way to set in place obstacles for me to leave in a way I'd deem "peaceful" ? If we're losers then they're just fucking stupid how about that . Not nice to say right ? Tsk

Reactions: Finding Sirius, makethepainstop and Lily (Osako)
flightless bird

flightless bird

somewhere over the rainbow
Aug 18, 2022
Suicidal people are the best. They are understanding, caring, truthful, and much more intelligent than normies.

• Love
Reactions: SebVettel5, ryo the frog, StolenLife and 8 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
No, wanting to die is just seeing life for what it really is, how and why would anyone want to live in a world like this, those who want to live must be deluded as to the cruel reality of this existence and the fact that suffering is inevitable in life means that suicide is the more rational option. I see it as being irrational to want to suffer and endure pain and with life comes the unlimited capacity to feel pain. To be free from this world will always be ideal to me as the existence of life really is a horrifying thing.

• Love
Reactions: ryo the frog, StolenLife, Finding Sirius and 6 others
newave3

newave3

I want out
Nov 21, 2020
Suicidal people are the best. They are understanding, caring, truthful, and much more intelligent than normies.
^^^^^^^^
This times 1000.

• Love
Reactions: Finding Sirius, makethepainstop, pthnrdnojvsc and 4 others
actual_fox

actual_fox

Arcanist
Sep 15, 2022
Idk about the last part, but yeah, especially for other suicidals

Reactions: flightless bird and Ringo
Ringo

Ringo

Rabbits on the Moon
Dec 3, 2020
Idk about the last part, but yeah, especially for other suicidals

To be honest, it says a lot that a suicide community is one of the healthiest you'll come across. Maybe it's because everyone here has a notion of what others feel, what it really is to have suicidal thoughts and what they imply, therefore they are more empathetic. Idk, but I appreciate finding this site.

• Hugs
Reactions: Finding Sirius, makethepainstop, flightless bird and 4 others
Lullaby

Lullaby

🌙
Mar 9, 2022
I think suicidal communities still has issues with toxicity in a way that makes us not totally different from normal communities. There are people who still have biases towards others, despite the fact that we're struggling the same, and I just wish we could fully move past that.

I'm sure there are people who are on here that have it better than I do in terms of life quality; better looking, better support system, friends, etc. I don't look at them any differently, because we still share the same pain, despite coming from completely different backgrounds.

• Love
Reactions: Finding Sirius, lachrymost, HoneyandGlass and 2 others
M

Musketeer

Student
Jan 24, 2020
No, wanting to die is just seeing life for what it really is, how and why would anyone want to live in a world like this, those who want to live must be deluded as to the cruel reality of this existence and the fact that suffering is inevitable in life means that suicide is the more rational option. I see it as being irrational to want to suffer and endure pain and with life comes the unlimited capacity to feel pain. To be free from this world will always be ideal to me as the existence of life really is a horrifying thing.
Just because someone has the unlimited capacity to feel pain, doesn't mean there life is automatically bad, i understand the normie perspective, not everyone has it as hard as we do. I envy them really. That being said this misunderstanding and rejection of the right to die is where i draw the line.

Reactions: newave3
spectraltease

spectraltease

When everything is lost everything is found
Sep 23, 2022
We who all are Suicidal.

Normies call us losers.

But are we really or is it just the "pack" trying to impress each other .
Nah, I call normies losers. Who wants to accept life and the "bauty" of it?
Theres no meaning in life, I mean
You go to school, then you work your whole life to pay off a house and to be able to pay support for your children who are not interested in you anyway and than you die of old age like the loser you always been at some point.
Is this the bauty of life? I dont want it.

• Hugs
Reactions: eldiablo666, StolenLife, Finding Sirius and 5 others
Lily (Osako)

Lily (Osako)

Everything all at once
Jul 30, 2022
To be honest, it says a lot that a suicide community is one of the healthiest you'll come across. Maybe it's because everyone here has a notion of what others feel, what it really is to have suicidal thoughts and what they imply, therefore they are more empathetic. Idk, but I appreciate finding this site.
Im at the point where I don't know what I'd do without this site and you all.
I can't put into words how much I appreciate and cherish every one of you.

• Love
Reactions: Ringo and newave3
Suicidebydeath

Suicidebydeath

No chances to be happy - dead inside
Nov 25, 2021
Im at the point where I don't know what I'd do without this site and you all.
I can't put into words how much I appreciate and cherish every one of you.
+1, you could never be losers in my eyes.

• Love
Reactions: Lily (Osako) and newave3
S

Snatsbats

Student
Jan 9, 2021
Im not a loser at all.
-i have friends that care about me
-i still go out and party
-im decent looking
-im attending college and make easy friends
people overall like me, but underneath my mask i feel very lonely and depressed. I feel tired and sick. And i just dont like life.

• Hugs
Reactions: Finding Sirius, makethepainstop, redeyepiranha and 1 other person
M

Moonomyth

Student
Feb 6, 2020
It's fine if they want to call me that, just annoying that they get upset when I try to do the loser thing of CTB like they expect. Make up your damn minds!

Reactions: Finding Sirius and makethepainstop
makethepainstop

makethepainstop

Visionary
Sep 16, 2022
It's fine if they want to call me that, just annoying that they get upset when I try to do the loser thing of CTB like they expect. Make up your damn minds!
You are so right! They hurt us, pick on us, torment us, then they can't figure out why we want to ctb. If we as individuals are so undesirable, why do those idiots then insist we stay alive? So that they can torture us even more? Lots of us understand this very well, we are hated for being black, gay, bi, trans, hispanic, Democrat, Republican, religious, atheist..... But they hate us and then won't let us leave our wretched existence. Damn em all.

Reactions: Lily (Osako), Finding Sirius and Rogue Proxy