• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
Have you guys ever searched to buy N/Seconal/benzos etc... and sites with people saying something like this:

We are the best reliable and suppliers of pharmaceutical drugs for depression, panic attack, insomnia, etc. ((Painkillers, Anxiety Drugs)) and other chemical research products with and without prescription worldwide. Our shipping and delivery are 100% safe, fast and convenient. We are ready to sell small and large quantities of our products with or without a prescription worldwide.

Buy painkillers and anxiety medications with and without prescriptions - lemon yeast 714, Xanax, Percocet, Oxycodone, Oxycotin, Valium, Opana, etc.

Mr xxxx
Text: xxx
WhatsApp: xxxxx
Wickr me: xxxx

I found multiple sites like these that were just in the open...trying to sell illegal drugs..? It's really weird. I'm guessing all of them are scams right?

S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
It's either that or DEA agents in disguise setting up a honeypot to nab anyone who tries to order from them.

Reactions: Meditation guide and LastFlowers
Jbell6066

Jbell6066

Oct 30, 2020
I wouldn't trust it at all and I love my drugs.

Reactions: Meditation guide
Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
It's either that or DEA agents in disguise setting up a honeypot to nab anyone who tries to order from them.
I tried to contact a few of them but most replied with these prewriten bot responses. So I think it's just scammers. I don't think we really have anything like dea in my country

Weary Soul

Weary Soul

Soon I will be free
Nov 13, 2019
Yes (likely scammers). It may also be law enforcement agencies; however, this might constitute entrapment depending on the country?

In any case - like many have said here, I would not trust it.

Last edited:
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
It may also be law enforcement agencies; however, this might constitute entrapment depending on the country?
It's not entrapment. They do it all the time on the street.

Weary Soul

Weary Soul

Soon I will be free
Nov 13, 2019
It's not entrapment. They do it all the time on the street.

Thanks for replying. :)

I am not familiar with all of the laws that constitute entrapment (on the internet and on the street) in various countries.

With respect to the OP's original question - yes it is highly likely to be a scam (when it sounds too good to be true it likely is).

OnlyTheWind

OnlyTheWind

Serena / Meatball head
Aug 29, 2020
What about vendors on chemical supply websites?