• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

LostSoul1609

LostSoul1609

Experienced
Mar 9, 2021
They are very hard to get where I am and honestly I don't know what to use.
Do you think there will ever be a viable poison alternative?
I get gradually more frustrated every time I try to search for new methods and get told that they are not very reliable.

Reactions: Wrennie and ShornSoloists
W

WFJ74

Student
Aug 18, 2020
Who knows what the future holds, SN has gained popularity fairly recently, so there could be new methods down the road. But for the time being I think those are the big two ingestible poisons.

Reactions: ShornSoloists and Lost Magic
NothingElseMatters

NothingElseMatters

-
Mar 30, 2020
maybe, but I'm not gonna be here to witness that.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Wrennie and BlankUser
S

sfabians

Student
Nov 7, 2021
So far I've come across pesticide, English yew leaves/seeds, Visine eye drops.

If anyone has come across another lesser known method, please let me know. Thanks.

Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Visionary
May 5, 2020
At this present time N and SN are the two most popular ingestible methods. A lot of other poisons are much more unpleasant, drawn out and more painful. I guess cyanide would be an option if it could be acquired. It is supposed to be a fairly grim death but it is at least quick. It was a popular suicide pill for many secret agents back in the day. Better to go out that way than be tortured by your enemy.

Reactions: Wrennie and Circles
davidgeorge

davidgeorge

Experienced
Dec 21, 2021
As already said, SN wasn't used until the last couple of years

Al_stargate

Al_stargate

I was once a pretty angel
Mar 4, 2022
I guess some poisonous plants and mushrooms but again not reliable and quite slow and painful. Would require in-depth knowledge too. If anybody saw that movie Into The Wild where at the end, the guy dies from accidentally eating some poisonous wild plant.

Reactions: Lost Magic
Al Cappella

Al Cappella

Are we there yet?
Feb 2, 2022
There will always be something new coming along. That and your fentanyl type drugs are getting stronger and stronger…

Reactions: BagofBones and Lost Magic
Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Visionary
May 5, 2020
There will always be something new coming along. That and your fentanyl type drugs are getting stronger and stronger…
Oh, yeah fentanyl would be a good one too. Very hard to get though, especially in light of how it has been abused in the States.

Reactions: Seaghost and Al Cappella
rationaltake

rationaltake

I'm rocking it - in another universe
Sep 28, 2021
Oh, yeah fentanyl would be a good one too. Very hard to get though, especially in light of how it has been abused in the States.
Wish I had fen.

Al Cappella

Al Cappella

Are we there yet?
Feb 2, 2022
Interesting—here it's really easy to get. I mean, you have to know ppl, but it's all over the street, with folks dying in record numbers. Mostly because it's been mixed into other drugs…

Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Visionary
May 5, 2020
Interesting—here it's really easy to get. I mean, you have to know ppl, but it's all over the street, with folks dying in record numbers. Mostly because it's been mixed into other drugs…
indeed, I saw a doc about the cartels making it and like you (and they) said once they get to the west they are mixed with other drugs that kill, easily.

Reactions: Al Cappella
Wrennie

Wrennie

-
Dec 18, 2019
From some quick digging I've done, it looks as though 2m2b could have promise as a *potential* means of CTB???

There are too many unknown variables at the moment, though…
Drugs aren't remotely my area of expertise, and I have zero chem knowledge, so if anyone could shed more light on this it would be most appreciated.

I attached a post I made in another thread that contains accounts from people mentioning that deaths have occurred from using the substance.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/combining-two-or-three-downers-as-a-method.83940/post-1525717

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: rationaltake