• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Frt

Frt

Apr 1, 2020
I no longer believe in partial hanging, many here have failed with this method. So I wonder if anyone failed with a total hanging?

Reactions: Stavrogin
Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
If the rope breaks or you are found and "rescued" are your only survival options.

Reactions: Misery99 and blivogade
Lady black

Lady black

35 male, central Europe, German speaking
Oct 22, 2018
Yes, but only cause i was "rescued" after I passed out

Frt

Frt

Apr 1, 2020
Ok but i wonder if anyone here has experienced it

Lady black

Lady black

Oct 22, 2018
Yes I have experienced it until I passed out

Lady black

Lady black

Oct 22, 2018
Yes I was for a night in hspital and my neck hurt bad for about 2 weeks

watereyes

watereyes

les malheurs de lizzie
Mar 27, 2020
I no longer believe in partial hanging, many here have failed with this method. So I wonder if anyone failed with a total hanging?
Yes, snapped instantly. Use a proper rope.

palebluedot

palebluedot

the view from halfway down
Apr 20, 2020
The knot came undone at some point after I passed out. It must not have been very long after because besides a really sore neck and an awful headache, I was pretty much fine.

BrugmansiaFreak

BrugmansiaFreak

Still playing with the matrix (?) Who knows
Jul 5, 2020

Sorry, why you don't believe in partial hanging? Is very effective

P

person123

Experienced
Jul 2, 2020
Partial suspension has 100% success rate, if you simply hang yourself. Nobody in the history of humanity survived 1 hour without oxygen.

Stavrogin

Stavrogin

If God not be, then this world dies with me
Jul 1, 2020
Only because my Dad opened the door. If he hadn't, then I wouldn't be here.

lostangel

lostangel

Enlightened
Mar 22, 2019
Yes, please check the wiki. They detail many cases where people have been found. But to make it short they were found because of other people.

BrugmansiaFreak

BrugmansiaFreak

Jul 5, 2020
The only problem I have with this method is the fear about dying in the last seconds of consciousness...

• Love
Reactions: KleinerWolf
KleinerWolf

KleinerWolf

Account Wipe.
Apr 30, 2020
Partial suspension has 100% success rate, if you simply hang yourself. Nobody in the history of humanity survived 1 hour without oxygen.
During partial suspension it is not impossible for the ligature to snap/ the body stands up during convulsions.
Partial suspension is not 100% success rate.

• Hugs
Reactions: bob12, Sinai Silence and Tripz7
P

person123

Experienced
Jul 2, 2020
During partial suspension it is not impossible for the ligature to snap/ the body stands up during convulsions.
Pick a good rope. You can't hang yourself on spaghetti, and blame it on the method.

Sinai Silence

Sinai Silence

I think I'ma die alone inside my room
Jul 6, 2020
I tried full suspension but the rope I used snapped and my neck was scarred for a while. Rope was way too thin.

• Hugs
Reactions: KleinerWolf
BrugmansiaFreak

BrugmansiaFreak

Jul 5, 2020
Looks like you want to live.

Maybe, I don't think people really want to die, just end the pain. But I need to do it. Anyway, doesn't matter how much you wanna die, survive instincs exist in every single life.

• Hugs
Reactions: Frt, luneetétoiles and KleinerWolf
P

person123

Experienced
Jul 2, 2020
If you stand up and conscious, kneel again, if unconscious, you will fall eventually, cuz legs get tired. 100% success rate.

NoPlaceForme

NoPlaceForme

We wanted peace
Jun 13, 2020
The only problem I have with this method is the fear about dying in the last seconds of consciousness...
Every method is going to be like this unless it is an instantaneous or actually peaceful one. I'm not telling you what to do, but if you truly want to die you have to get past the SI barrier of being afraid of death. Not saying you have to stop being afraid, I think no matter what many will always be afraid, I am anxious too. It's mainly just the thoughts we need to have to accept that for what it is to go through with it. You have to accept it as an eternal sleep and gateway to peace. It is the place you were before you born, which was a place without harm. It is just hard to contemplate it because of the instincts we are built with. I am sorry you are struggling. If only everyone could get N.

• Hugs
Reactions: Frt and KleinerWolf
KleinerWolf

KleinerWolf

Account Wipe.
Apr 30, 2020
Pick a good rope. You can't hang yourself on spaghetti, and blame it on the method.

You should become a therapist, it suits you.

Reactions: luneetétoiles, BrugmansiaFreak and NoPlaceForme