• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

L

Loser47

Student
Jan 14, 2021
I did go through that document of failures, after that more attempts have happened right, that all is not covered in it? So if anyone could please share relevant information on this or link me to threads which has this.

Also if one has failed without interruption will they get better without any medical help?

If anyone had this experiences please share.

Sorry if this has been asked before, if anyone could just link me to the relevant thread.

Thanks.

Avyn

Avyn

Experienced
Jan 27, 2021
I have heard of people here failing and there's no permanent damage. It has taken them days to recover from the SN but after that, everything was alright. But without medical help the person would be certainly dead (depending on how much SN ingested)

voyager

voyager

Don't you dare go hollow...
Nov 25, 2019
Vomiting is actually no deal breaker as GPE's thread shows. One just has to drink again and should be fine. Biggest contributor to failure is by far being discovered or calling emergency services on oneself.
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...-on-the-forum-as-a-cause-of-sn-failure.47986/
One of the few cases which had me worried was that of @willitpass. She seemed to struggle a lot to go unconscious, but since we never saw her again she was probably successful as well.
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/my-bus-is-coming.51619/

whatever101

whatever101

Sep 1, 2020
I have heard of people here failing and there's no permanent damage. It has taken them days to recover from the SN but after that, everything was alright. But without medical help the person would be certainly dead (depending on how much SN ingested)

If a person fails after taking sn, he will eventually recover without any medical help? How many days will it take to recover without medical help if someone survives