• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

mecon

mecon

Oct 17, 2020
are there any ways I can get near death because as it is right now I want to kill myself but am not 100%.

Reactions: _Minsk
Cant Maintain

Cant Maintain

Garbage Fire
Aug 21, 2020
Some say DMT heavily vaporized ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Some say Psychedelics in general.
Practicing most methods without full intent to go through is a very dangerous practice and you may accidentally find yourself CTB. I would advocate an informed decision, and being 100% sure on your decision before making it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Broken Chimera, SunnyDaze, NeverGoodEnuff and 2 others
yetme

yetme

Arcanist
Oct 20, 2019
so basically you mean flipping the coin, right?

Reactions: mecon
Antigonish

Antigonish

Mage
Sep 19, 2020
I've been near death allot of times, skillet, car accident, concussion... there's allot more that I dont care to e explain.

I have had multiple near death suicide attempts. Most notably is the first time when I tried to slit my wrist with a piece of broken glass, but I guess the wound was too shallow, or maybe just the wrong direction. I paased out, and met my dream demon in the endless void. When I woke up the next morning my arms were covered in dry blood.
Which is hard and black when it fully drys, in this case there was too much of it to fully harden, so it was still sticky in some places. But reliquifies with hot water
I remember how much my head hurt and how empty my stomach was. How empty I was, for the first time ever I had managed to kill my mind. It really is a great sensation. And that's how it all started, my obsession with dying or getting close to it. The best part is the lights out, the worst part is the waking up, to another failed attempt. So beware once you get near death it becomes your best friend. You'll get lonely when you ignore it.
It really does change you, even to the point it's hard to fake the change.
It's kinda like dying and coming back to life

• Wow
Reactions: NotOkay_, Thinking, no 4mat and 1 other person
E

efilist

May 21, 2019
Sure, each night you go to sleep. Other than that, nothing aside from anesthesia.