• Hey Guest,

We will never comply with any of OFCOM's demands or any other nations censorious demands for that matter. We will only follow the laws of the land of which our server is located, which is the US.

Any demands for censorship or requests to comply with the law outside of the US will be promptly ignored.

No foreign laws or pressure will make us comply with anti-censorship laws and we will protect the speech of our members, regardless of where they might live in the world. If that means being blocked in the UK, so be it. We would advise that any UK member gets a VPN to browse the site, or use TOR.

However, today, we stand up these these governments that want to bully or censor this website.

Fuck OFCOM, and fuck any media organization or group that think it's cool or fun to stalk or bully people that suffering in this world.

Edit: We also wanted to address the veiled threats made against a staff member in the UK by the BBC in the news today. We are undeterred by any threats, intimination, by the BBC or by any other groups dedicated to doxxing and harassing our staff and members. Journalists from the BBC, CTV, Kansas Star, Daily Mail and many other outlets have continuiously ignored the fact that many of the people that they're interviewing (such as @leelfc84 on Twitter/X) and propping up are the same people posting addresses of staff members and our founders on social media. We show them proof of this and they ignore it and don't address it.They're all just as evil as each other, and should be treated accordingly. They do not care about the safety of our staff members, founders, or administrators, or even members, so why would they care about you?

Now that we have your attention, journalists, will you ever address this? You've given these evil people interviews, and free press.

E

elderDrifter

Life is Transitory
Mar 9, 2024
So while I do have some SN, I'm wanting to keep a backup method of hanging around just in case the SN isn't pure enough come time to test it. I've tried doing partial hanging on myself before, but the closest I've come was blocking the jugulars, not the carotids sadly. Are there any general tips that could make blocking the carotids easier or more reliable?

I've been exploring the idea of full suspension hanging as well, but presently I don't have any reliable place to hang from that could hold my weight. I'm not sure how to hang from a tree either so there's that to consider.

Anyway, any tips would be appreciated!

Reactions: kinderbueno and hoodymend
Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
Partial has a lot of variables. Add to that escape is fairly easy and SI is ever present. Practice can help work out some problems.

D

dolemitedrums

Arcanist
Jun 12, 2024
Hanging from a tree is, for better or worse, more or less as easy as pie. The simplest slipknot in the world is to just tie a loop at one end of the rope and slide the actual noose through the loop (around a tree limb or whatever). That said just hanging from a tree with no obscuring the view or notes to warn people what they will find is pretty inconsiderate...and likely to leave them with scarring imagery, so if you go that route do try to think of others. All of that said...I hope things look up for you in life and this ends up just being useless knowledge.

As to partial...if one wants to avoid that jugular problem try different areas up and down on the neck. The spot you had was clearly not the optimal one. There was a video where some streamer took himself out with a partial hanging...seemed to go unconscious in less than ten seconds. Seemed to know right where to apply the pressure.

Last edited:
Yoñlü×

Yoñlü×

Jul 19, 2024
Pendurar-se em uma árvore é, para o bem ou para o mal, mais ou menos tão fácil quanto uma torta. O nó corrediço mais simples do mundo é apenas amarrar um laço em uma ponta da corda e deslizar o laço real através do laço (em volta de um galho de árvore ou algo assim). Dito isso, apenas pendurar-se em uma árvore sem obscurecer a visão ou notas para avisar as pessoas sobre o que elas encontrarão é bastante desconsiderado... e provavelmente as deixará com imagens assustadoras, então se você seguir esse caminho, tente pensar nos outros. Dito isso... Espero que as coisas melhorem para você na vida e que isso acabe sendo apenas conhecimento inútil.

Quanto à parcial... se alguém quiser evitar esse problema na jugular, tente áreas diferentes para cima e para baixo no pescoço. O local que você tinha claramente não era o ideal. Houve um vídeo em que um streamer se matou com um enforcamento parcial... pareceu ficar inconsciente em menos de dez segundos. Parecia saber exatamente onde aplicar a pressão.
Could you send the video link?

D

dolemitedrums

Arcanist
Jun 12, 2024
Could you send the video link?

I don't have it but it's on the site here somewhere, maybe in the hanging megathread in resources. I think it was a Swedish or Russian guy, early 20s. There is another similar video with a guy the same age, for some reason decided to die online hanging in his underwear.

Evelyn Lane

Evelyn Lane

Hanging Expert
Aug 2, 2024
Are there any general tips that could make blocking the carotids easier or more reliable?
Well, if you can compress the jugulars and not the carotids it means you're not applying enough pressure on the noose. Also, the position of the noose on the neck makes a difference: place the noose as high up on the neck as possible, because that's where the carotid arteries are easiest to compress. Yes, it will block your airway a little bit, but that's the proper way to it.

I've been exploring the idea of full suspension hanging as well, but presently I don't have any reliable place to hang from that could hold my weight. I'm not sure how to hang from a tree either so there's that to consider.
Yes, full suspension is very hard to pull off at home. I suggest you get comfortable with the idea of hanging yourself outside at night.