• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Dark Window

Dark Window

Forest Wanderer
Mar 12, 2024
Anyone care to share their stories? I'm interested.

Probably leaning more towards jump now instead of train, as with Jump if you get the right height it's almost certain death.

Only thing I was concerned about is immediate unconsciousness or not.

Reactions: Alexei_Kirillov, davidtorez and evrybdycares000
Onelegman

Onelegman

I use a translator
May 24, 2024
Hello! a jumper here.

I have said this many times, so I suppose I will summarize it a little, but if you want any details you can ask without hesitation.

15 years, 7 floors, approximately 24 meters.
I jumped without thinking, quickly, one foot on a chair, another on the railing and then I took a breath.
I didn't hit anything, it was a free fall.
I landed on my feet, I broke all the bones in my legs, my hip, 2 crushed lumbar vertebrae and a kidney fell off.

I wasn't unconscious, well maybe for a second, it was like waking up from a nightmare, taking a big breath of air. I didn't feel pain, just a slight tingling, which I don't know if it was my nerves trying to talk to my brain "there's a lot of pain here" or it was my blood coming out.

There was a health center a few meters around the corner, they called doctors and I don't know if they did anything to me, a tourniquet and stuff, I couldn't move anything except my head, if I tried to move my body it was as if with my legs. bent over you try to roll with your body, no pain, just inability to move. Shortly after, I suppose, the ambulance came, they induced a coma and after 15 days of this, several operations and 30 bags of blood donors, the nurses woke me up by slapping me. In the coma I only had nightmares and strange dreams, but so real that the few times I half woke up they seemed real to me. I think that in a coma hearing ambient noise and voices influenced my dreams, they told me that my uncle, my cousin and other relatives who came to see me every day spoke to me and I suppose that then they appeared in the nightmares.

I lost almost my entire right leg, I can't wear a prosthesis, but I can walk with crutches. Titanium nail in the left leg and plate in the ankle, which they were able to remove years later, but they were unable to remove the nail on 3 occasions.

My advice? Don't land on your feet. And if you can't help it, when you do, don't let them find you, you will die from losing all your blood due to your wounds.

• Wow
  • Hugs
Reactions: ROSESARENTCUTE, SenseOfLoss, hiddenbpd and 23 others
P

pulleditnearlyoff

Apr 26, 2024
Sorry you had to go through this. What is your vision on life/ctb now? Did it change a lot for your will to live?

Reactions: myusername890, darkenmydoorstep, davidtorez and 1 other person
Crash_Bash_Dash

Crash_Bash_Dash

Nothing what I used to be
Apr 23, 2024
Hello! a jumper here.

I have said this many times, so I suppose I will summarize it a little, but if you want any details you can ask without hesitation.

I jumped without thinking, quickly, one foot on a chair, another on the railing and then I took a breath.
I landed on my feet, I broke all the bones in my legs, my hip, 2 crushed lumbar vertebrae and a kidney fell off.

I wasn't unconscious, well maybe for a second, it was like waking up from a nightmare, taking a big breath of air. I didn't feel pain, just a slight tingling, which I don't know if it was my nerves trying to talk to my brain "there's a lot of pain here" or it was my blood coming out.

There was a health center a few meters around the corner, they called doctors and I don't know if they did anything to me, a tourniquet and stuff, I couldn't move anything except my head, if I tried to move my body it was as if with my legs. bent over you try to roll with your body, no pain, just inability to move. Shortly after, I suppose, the ambulance came, they induced a coma and after 15 days of this, several operations and 30 bags of blood donors, the nurses woke me up by slapping me. In the coma I only had nightmares and strange dreams, but so real that the few times I half woke up they seemed real to me. I think that in a coma hearing ambient noise and voices influenced my dreams, they told me that my uncle, my cousin and other relatives who came to see me every day spoke to me and I suppose that then they appeared in the nightmares.

I lost almost my entire right leg, I can't wear a prosthesis, but I can walk with crutches. Titanium nail in the left leg and plate in the ankle, which they were able to remove years later, but they were unable to remove the nail on 3 occasions.

My advice? Don't land on your feet. And if you can't help it, when you do, don't let them find you, you will die from losing all your blood due to your wounds.
Goddammit! That's pretty rough story. Did you do any drugs or alcohol to ease your mood/lower your SI before you attempted? What do you answer if someone asks you about your physical condition and what do you feel about it when you answer? How many people have
questioned your motives for ctb what you had back then (or now)?

Reactions: myusername890, darkenmydoorstep and davidtorez
T

ThisGameIsOverrated

I need RCs
May 6, 2024
I don't think any train survivors would be able to tell the story unless SI is why they failed instead of the more gruesome reasons šŸ˜¬

Onelegman

Onelegman

I use a translator
May 24, 2024
Goddammit! That's pretty rough story. Did you do any drugs or alcohol to ease your mood/lower your SI before you attempted? What do you answer if someone asks you about your physical condition and what do you feel about it when you answer? How many people have
questioned your motives for ctb what you had back then (or now)?
I did not consume drugs or alcohol or any medicine, I was a "healthy" 15-year-old boy, except for the mental part.
When they ask me I tell them the truth, there are times in life where you meet a lot of people and lying to some and others would not drive me crazy thinking about what I said to whom. I feel proud, because I notice most of them are very unhappy in their lives and I would bet what I have left that they wouldn't have the guts to do what I did.
The truth is that very few people have criticized my motives or my act, I don't remember if many, I would say 2 people? I don't remember. Now they don't criticize anything either, people are very "educated" in that aspect and they can't criticize something they haven't experienced. Also, we lame people have a reputation for being moody hahaha

What does happen a lot is that people have acquaintances or relatives who have also lost a limb and they tell you how wonderful their life is with a prosthesis. I'm tired of explaining to strangers or new acquaintances that I already tried but couldn't adapt. Normally, a prosthesis supports the end of what is left of your limb, but since I have such a short stump, the prosthesis rests on my groin and under the buttock, supporting more than 50 kg there every 2 steps lacerated my skin and It caused horrible injuries, (I was really angry every minute hahaha) and I risked contracting sepsis, so I gave up wearing it.

• Hugs
Reactions: rozeske
Crash_Bash_Dash

Crash_Bash_Dash

Nothing what I used to be
Apr 23, 2024
I did not consume drugs or alcohol or any medicine, I was a "healthy" 15-year-old boy, except for the mental part.
When they ask me I tell them the truth, there are times in life where you meet a lot of people and lying to some and others would not drive me crazy thinking about what I said to whom. I feel proud, because I notice most of them are very unhappy in their lives and I would bet what I have left that they wouldn't have the guts to do what I did.
The truth is that very few people have criticized my motives or my act, I don't remember if many, I would say 2 people? I don't remember. Now they don't criticize anything either, people are very "educated" in that aspect and they can't criticize something they haven't experienced. Also, we lame people have a reputation for being moody hahaha

What does happen a lot is that people have acquaintances or relatives who have also lost a limb and they tell you how wonderful their life is with a prosthesis. I'm tired of explaining to strangers or new acquaintances that I already tried but couldn't adapt. Normally, a prosthesis supports the end of what is left of your limb, but since I have such a short stump, the prosthesis rests on my groin and under the buttock, supporting more than 50 kg there every 2 steps lacerated my skin and It caused horrible injuries, (I was really angry every minute hahaha) and I risked contracting sepsis, so I gave up wearing it.
Seems you can get even some empowerment out of the experience in aftermath. Because even I chickened out at one cliff (at least 30 meters high) a lot when I was looking for spots near my place where I could jump off so what you had was a lot of guts and mental headstrongness! It is good to hear also that not that many have tried to discriminate or ridicule you for what you did and that those few have stopped altogether too and let you have your own peace of mind with that incident.

It's awful that the prosthesis was that abrasive! Hopefully that pain has easen up now that you don't use it even though you now need raw power from your arms to moving.

• Hugs
Reactions: jolow1 and Onelegman
Dark Window

Dark Window

Forest Wanderer
Mar 12, 2024
Hello! a jumper here.

Yeah, 7 stories 70ft which is likely death if you land on head but landing on feet is a bad idea I agree.

I would personally just do a swan dive and make sure my entire front side would land close together including my head.
The positive thing I hear from a lot of people is that they didn't feel any pain on impact.

If I jumped from much higher, It sounds like it would be a 99-100% chance of dying with instant unconsciousness at the bottom.

D

DisfiguredPsycho

May 21, 2024
I saw someone here link a reddit post from a guy who survived getting hit by a train and had his leg cut off

Onelegman

Onelegman

I use a translator
May 24, 2024
Yeah, 7 stories 70ft which is likely death if you land on head but landing on feet is a bad idea I agree.

I would personally just do a swan dive and make sure my entire front side would land close together including my head.
The positive thing I hear from a lot of people is that they didn't feel any pain on impact.

If I jumped from much higher, It sounds like it would be a 99-100% chance of dying with instant unconsciousness at the bottom.
The higher you go, the longer you spend "flying," which scares me a lot.

• Love
Reactions: SNastablesalt and unabletocope
J

jhon99

Oct 22, 2018
i have found a car park to jump from. does anyone know how to climb the wall. I dont have a car planning to walk there.

other people have jumped from their recently read it in the paper. it is 6 storeys.

i plan to jump backwards.

i just need to work out how to climb the wall.

any advice will be appreciated.

Last edited:
Dark Window

Dark Window

Forest Wanderer
Mar 12, 2024
i have found a car park to jump from. does anyone know how to climb the wall. I dont have a car planning to walk there.

other people have jumped from their recently read it in the paper. it is 6 storeys.

i plan to jump backwards.

any advice will be appreciated.
Death at 60ft can definitely be done if your head is one of the first things to hit the ground, but survival is a significant possibility.

60FT would not make me feel confident in success. I'd be wanting 150ft personally.

TBH your plan doesn't sound great.

J

jhon99

Oct 22, 2018
Death at 60ft can definitely be done if your head is one of the first things to hit the ground, but survival is a significant possibility.

60FT would not make me feel confident in success. I'd be wanting 150ft personally.

TBH your plan doesn't sound great.
some one died recently from the exact car park.

i do not own a car, , no tall buildings where i live it this or nothing.

150ft is unrealistic. for me.

Dark Window

Dark Window

Forest Wanderer
Mar 12, 2024
some one died recently from the exact car park.

i do not own a car, , no tall buildings where i live it this or nothing.

150ft is unrealistic. for me.

Dude. This may be the the most serious decision you ever make. Don't you realise what's at stake if you fail?

60ft you'll likely die but there's still a significant chance of survival. If you survive you may end up a vegetable for the rest of your life. There's always a risk but the higher the fall the greater the chance of death.

I'm not advising you do to anything except think about what you're doing carefully.

Jumping is now my likely method if I choose to die, and I'll be saving, planning and executing it to perfection because If I don't, then I might as well just not CTB because the only thing worse than not CTBing and staying alive in this shit hole is surviving a brutal CTB attempt, being in worse pain and now I'll be monitored for the rest of my life and CTB will be next to impossible.

J

jhon99

Oct 22, 2018
Dude. This may be the the most serious decision you ever make. Don't you realise what's at stake if you fail?

60ft you'll likely die but there's still a significant chance of survival. If you survive you may end up a vegetable for the rest of your life. There's always a risk but the higher the fall the greater the chance of death.

I'm not advising you do to anything except think about what you're doing carefully.

Jumping is now my likely method if I choose to die, and I'll be saving, planning and executing it to perfection because If I don't, then I might as well just not CTB because the only thing worse than not CTBing and staying alive in this shit hole is surviving a brutal CTB attempt, being in worse pain and now I'll be monitored for the rest of my life and CTB will be next to impossible.
in terms of climbing wall any ideas.

F

Forveleth

I knew I forgot to do something when I was 15...
Mar 26, 2024
Why are you climbing the wall? Can you not walk to the top of the garage and jump from there?

T

TheLastBoyOnEarth

Jun 7, 2024
I knew someone here who impulsively jumped from a fifth floor and ended with chronic pain the rest of his life. He eventually killed himself with N because the pain was unbearable.

itsneverbeenmoreove

itsneverbeenmoreove

You are just my love
May 21, 2024
When I was in high school, some kid got full on hit by the commuter rail and survived with relatively minor incidents. Apparently he was playing chicken with some friends and his foot got stuck or something. I suppose her probably tried to move in a way that protected him, but that train is fucking huge and goes quite fast.