• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

kilowatt

kilowatt

Hi why me
Sep 9, 2023
Anything that doesn't force you into recovery. Either way it's about suicide or just depression I just want to find another place that allows encouragement towards not so socially valid behaviors (strictly on refusing help or promoting less healthy coping mechanisms).
I do not have access to the dark web. I'm not sure if I can go that far. Nor do I want to be among edgy teens on shtwt. Just an accepting place that is not strictly moderated.

• Hugs
Reactions: leavingthesoultrap, Kit1, tiger b and 1 other person
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Afaik there's no other place like SS. But why do u need another place?

Reactions: Finalnight, lostinmythoughts, kilowatt and 3 others
Daughter of Sorrow

Daughter of Sorrow

Nov 1, 2023
No one here is going to force you into anything; at the very least no one should force you into anything.

What do you want to talk about?

• Hugs
Reactions: Finalnight, lostinmythoughts, kilowatt and 2 others
WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
There are no other sites like sasu .
Sasu is unique compared to other so - called suicide forums because it doesn't censor you like sites such as suicideforum.com
suicideforum.com won't allow you to talk about methods or anything else related to suicide and will censor you if you do.
Quite laughable really : they call themselves a suicide forum, yet you aren't really allowed to talk about most things relating to suicide.
Thats what I love about sasu : they allow freedom of speech where it matters and are pro - choice.

Reactions: losing hope, lifeisbutadream, Freyja13 and 6 others
kilowatt

kilowatt

Hi why me
Sep 9, 2023
No one here is going to force you into anything; at the very least no one should force you into anything.

What do you want to talk about?
I'm aware. But most of the media promotes recovery and recovery only in so-called ''pro choice'' places for mentally challenged people. This is, pretty much, the only place I've found that doesn't do that, rather allowing people to do as they please. I was looking for a similar community just to talk on urges and struggles that don't necessarily revolve around CTB. I admire this site for being pretty unique but it was worth a shot to search for something as accepting.

C

ColdCutSandwich815

Nov 15, 2023
r/suicidewatch on Reddit

P

psp3000

Enlightened
May 20, 2023
I've only found a site(s)/webring from the 90s - 00s archived that is very similar

and I think the other is still current or maybe the domain was sold but it was very active or mostly active in the 00s

but I cannot read it due to it being in Russian so from what I've translated I cannot really tell the stance and I would have to do some more "translating" since there isn't any information about it or a Wikipedia page which must mean it doesn't have the same stance or wasn't controversial enough

Reactions: WAITING TO DIE
DoomValuer

DoomValuer

So lost...
Nov 3, 2023
I found one called "Take This Life" a few weeks ago, and maybe another one, but doesn't seem to be working right now, and another one called "Terminal Decision" whicy has some guides but most of the website doesn't work (it appears to be under construction but the Whois lookup says it was registered in 2013)

Reactions: restingplace
WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
I've only found a site(s)/webring from the 90s - 00s archived that is very similar

and I think the other is still current or maybe the domain was sold but it was very active or mostly active in the 00s

but I cannot read it due to it being in Russian so from what I've translated I cannot really tell the stance and I would have to do some more "translating" since there isn't any information about it or a Wikipedia page which must mean it doesn't have the same stance or wasn't controversial enough
I remember one called ash ( alt.suicide.holiday ).

Reactions: Yaffle
P

psp3000

Enlightened
May 20, 2023
yes

that's the name of the one I am currently exploring well not the original site but the news group and the bus stop site

• Love
Y

Yaffle

Life’s a bitch
Nov 9, 2023
I was there back in the day. There was also alt.suicide.method(s)

So long ago I don't remember much about it but nowhere near as good as here.

• Love