• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Raskolnikov's Axe

Raskolnikov's Axe

Aug 31, 2022
I have read reports about people mixing energy drinks, meds and other stuff with alcohol and dying, both suicide and accidentally. Is there anything readily accessible that can guarantee a successful death? I have hard liquor with 40% alcohol content.

I know it's a stretch but my SI makes it impossible to jump or hang myself (failed once). I enjoy drinking alcohol so I reckon I could trick my body and avoid the SI.

Thanks in advance.

Reactions: jodes2
gottablast888

gottablast888

Student
Apr 15, 2022
probably blacking out and getting into some type of lethal accident i would imagine to be ur best bet if u still have strong SI when intoxicated. but this comes with great risks as someone else may be harmed

Reactions: Raskolnikov's Axe and jodes2
jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
The PPeH suggests mixing alcohol with morphine if I remember correctly

Raskolnikov's Axe

Raskolnikov's Axe

Aug 31, 2022
probably blacking out and getting into some type of lethal accident i would imagine to be ur best bet if u still have strong SI when intoxicated. but this comes with great risks as someone else may be harmed
Yeah, I'd rather not bring someone else down with me, and there is a possibility of landing in a wheelchair or brain damage.

Getting Morphine is the hard part, then. I'd also have to check the lethality. I don't wanna mess myself up.

H

[HNO]

Experienced
Aug 21, 2022
alcohol is quite unreliable unless mixed with other downer drugs like barbiturates, benzos, opiates etc but in some cases while mixing you need to ingest huge doses in order to an hero as downers LD50 are different. and alcohol has plethora of drugs whose action it's potentiating like antihypertensives: propranolol, verapamil etc and for drugs with known liver toxicity it's proven itself as deadly combo and you might heard about of 50g of paracetamol w/ vodka.
generally accepted that average lethal dose of alcohol is 400g or 1L of 40% vodka, the problem with it is that such dosage causes vomiting for certain w/ possible aspiration by stomach contents and one user pointed me out that it's make no sense to mask burning taste by lidocaine as your esophagus stomach lining gonna burn anyway.
there's different ways to mitigate this downside of alcohol as OD agent like alternative methods of administration like alcohol enemas and alcohol vapors sniffing which require far less dosage to cause OD and nullifying drug elimination by vomiting . but both cause burns one way or another

Reactions: Raskolnikov's Axe
Raskolnikov's Axe

Raskolnikov's Axe

Aug 31, 2022
alcohol is quite unreliable unless mixed with other downer drugs like barbiturates, benzos, opiates etc but in some cases while mixing you need to ingest huge doses in order to an hero as downers LD50 are different. and alcohol has plethora of drugs whose action it's potentiating like antihypertensives: propranolol, verapamil etc and for drugs with known liver toxicity it's proven itself as deadly combo and you might heard about of 50g of paracetamol w/ vodka.
generally accepted that average lethal dose of alcohol is 400g or 1L of 40% vodka, the problem with it is that such dosage causes vomiting for certain w/ possible aspiration by stomach contents and one user pointed me out that it's make no sense to mask burning taste by lidocaine as your esophagus stomach lining gonna burn anyway.
there's different ways to mitigate this downside of alcohol as OD agent like alternative methods of administration like alcohol enemas and alcohol vapors sniffing which require far less dosage to cause OD and nullifying drug elimination by vomiting . but both cause burns one way or another
Thank you for the advice, I'll consider it. It would be challenging to down a liter of votka in one sitting, though.

F

Felix007

I’m so done
Sep 12, 2022
am also thinking of downing maybe 1-2 vodka 40% bottles... do you think it would work?

jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
am also thinking of downing maybe 1-2 vodka 40% bottles... do you think it would work?
I wouldn't have thought so, you'd just be sick. You'd have to get lucky

Hollowillow

Hollowillow

I want throat hugs & anime! Can't use chat pm me
Aug 7, 2022
An od of morphine is used subtly at the hospital... How do I get morphine...

I

Idiotic

Failure
Sep 14, 2022
An od of morphine is used subtly at the hospital... How do I get morphine...
The morphine I got my hands on, are pills, and they came from a prescription (not my prescription.) But I think taking pills by the mouth for an overdose can make the process slower I think.