• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

_Minsk

_Minsk

death: the cure for life
Dec 9, 2019
im curious if there are any prosuicide forums out there, do these even exist? Im thinking about searching on the dn

Reactions: come to dust and Crazy4u
Judah

Judah

Enlightened
Oct 1, 2020
I remember finding one on the deep web several years ago, but i don't think deep web forums are worth it

Reactions: _Minsk
Chaestergram

Chaestergram

Free spirit
Nov 24, 2021
To my knowledge most of them had been banned, it is still possible to find some but not in English (mostly Japanese and some Korean)

Reactions: maakies and _Minsk
L

Life sucks

Visionary
Apr 18, 2018
There was a very old banned subreddit.

Borghesia

Borghesia

mors certa, hora incerta
Jan 5, 2019
I remember ctbtalk on google groups and, ofc, the original SS on reddit. Both banned now. There might be something on the DN but I'm pretty certain that this site right here is the biggest and probably only of note.

Hope it can stay on the clearweb for a while longer because it's just that more accessible as compared to DN.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Wrennie and _Minsk
Caspers

Caspers

Lost
Jun 23, 2020
If you download TOR browser you may be able to find a website similar to this with on the dark web, but you need to be careful on there as it's full of hackers, scams and viruses.

S

SuicidallyCurious

Enlightened
Dec 20, 2020
Of course , you been under a rock the last 30 years? ;)

Al qaeda, isis, etc . And if you buy in to their ideology 72 are waiting for you in the afterlife

• Yay!
Reactions: avoid_slow_death, little helpers, Mr2005 and 2 others
I

InezSerrano

Experienced
Dec 3, 2021
If you download TOR browser you may be able to find a website similar to this with on the dark web, but you need to be careful on there as it's full of hackers, scams and viruses.
i have not found such a site on common link lists.

Edit: It appears there was once a suicide chan site, but I cannot find a working link.

Last edited:
  • Love
T

Thatdude

Life is temporary, death is permanent
Sep 26, 2019
It's taboo in most places and it gets ban quickly. But on the plus side people world wide are slowly opening up to it. Like a nanometer at a time, but it's at least in the right direction. The suicide pod and other things as that is allowed more the idea of personal rights might be allowed.

I just hate how right now if you want to die then you're marked as something wrong with you. Like it goes beyond the why and they automatically jump to depression or whatever.

• Love
Reactions: little helpers and _Minsk
Mr2005

Mr2005

Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
Sep 25, 2018
I wouldn't recommend it. To be pro the suicide of people you don't even know there's got to be something seriously wrong with that person that goes beyond depression into something quite depressing

Reactions: little helpers and _Minsk
avoid_slow_death

avoid_slow_death

Ready to embrace the peaceful bliss of the void.
Feb 4, 2020
I wouldn't recommend it. To be pro the suicide of people you don't even know there's got to be something seriously wrong with that person that goes beyond depression into something quite depressing
Yeah, purely nihilistic and hateful. A very dangerous mindset.

Reactions: Mr2005