• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

R

randal_bond

Me encantaria practicar ES con Hispanohablantes.
Oct 23, 2018
Hi.

I am looking at sellers of benzodiazepines (Nitrazepam, Alprazolam, etc.) and barbiturates (Thiopental and Phenobarbital - it's not pentobarbital, ok?).
1. Is it legal to sell to general public (I approached one company and they told me that they don't sell it to my country while others do) in/from India?
2. Are sellers of above usually scammers, how do they compare to Dark Net traders?
One seller receives payment in crypto only which doesn't make sense to me because they're officially registered.
They also ship from inside my country, which means they smuggle it into the country first.

Thanks for commenting if you know what you're talking about and it's not just an opinion. What confuses me is how they're on the open and continue trading for years.
Thanks in advance for your help.

K

King Ashoka

-
Nov 19, 2023
I don't trust Indiamart. I purchased sn from online forum start with A and end with N.

DM me.

Reactions: moonlightwilderness
K

kvsvenky100

Student
Dec 7, 2023
Hey, I want to know as well. I'm planning to purchase from IndiaMart.

iusedtobehappy

iusedtobehappy

Experienced
Dec 2, 2023
If anyone is still on this thread :aw: could you DM with SN source? I am on Indiamart and not sure who to trust? Thanks in advance.
I'm so sorry for those here that CTB. I hope you have found peace.

Reactions: weepingfree