• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
I am not sure. I need sleep and maybe the topic is too complex for this short time period.

There are these two web analysis websites.

https://www.semrush.com/website/sanctioned-suicide.net/overview/

The last time I checked them the traffic massively decreased in UK after the ban. Also in other countries there was a decline. However, these two websites just pretend diametrical developments currently. I trust similarweb more and they say there is a massive increase in traffic on websites in many countries. I think the first number is the share of traffic depending on the country. And the second number is the growth within that country. I was not aware the Indian share is that high.

United States
38.38%
88.55%

India
17.71%
63.48%

Canada
7.57%
303.5%

United Kingdom
7%
46.9%

Turkey
5.53%
31.67%

More statistics: Age: 42,5% 18-24 28,3% 25-34 12,37% 35-44
  • Female 37.85%
  • Male 62.15%
These statistics were interesting but pretty off-topic. Most attacks against this website seem to cause the Streisand effect. At the same time it is true this websites adjusted itself to a certain extent creating a recovery section. I think the wikipedia article backfires massively. I could imagine to deprioritize this website in search engines might be one of he most powerful tools against this website (globally speaking). I don't have proof for that but I sometimes look at these web analysis websites. And the wikipedia article massively undermines this strategy. The first thing you get shown when you search for "suicide forum" online at least in my country is the wikipedia article of this forum as the first finding. The DDOS attacks could also hit this website. However, overall this forum is pretty resilient. And I think this forum has made huge progess in self-criticism.

The most useless attacks seem to be newspaper stories or Youtube videos. Especially at this point. The authorities are already aware of this forum. The coverage only increases the traffic of this forum and a growth in participants. And the audience on Youtube is way too young with many minors which is not good at all.

What do you think?

• Love
Reactions: soulkitty
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I'm sure the people working to try to take it down from within aren't going to care in the slightest because their only actual interest is in satisfying their ego and savior complexes.

• Love
Reactions: RoseGarden, soulkitty and thenamingofcats