• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

demitriusmigsysvotf

demitriusmigsysvotf

It takes a man to be a man
Oct 1, 2023
Couple days ago I got to know one girl with whch I became friends really quick. And soon when I felt bad and she noticed it by my messages, so she asked like "hey, whats up with u? u seem to feel bad" or smth. So, I told her that I feel bad and she answered that I can vent to her anytime, even now. I listened to her. After all I`ve said, mentioning ctb for sure, she just replied that I should go to a psychologist and that I should not bother anyone with my problems. After she started joking on my loss of a father, on my apperiance, and that my mother was abusive to me at some point of my life (she just hit me). After all the jokes I heard she just blocked me. Is that like the truth that I should stfu and keep quite bout all that?

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep, SoulWhisperer, EvisceratedJester and 1 other person
lawlietsph

lawlietsph

can we be done here
May 6, 2023
No, she's absolutely wrong. I am so sorry you had to meet such an emotionally immature person. It's not about you, she just doesn't know how to handle this - probably because she's never had any suicidal ideations in her entire life. If you think about it, it's understandable to be scared from something you don't know. She got scared because suicide is still taboo and something "we should never talk about". To her - wanting to die is something that only crazy people whould do.
But it is no excuse for joking about your trauma. It was a really awful thing from her and I am so so sorry it happened to you.
It makes me extremely mad actually that she treated you like this.
Please don't think for a second that there's something wrong with you, or your appearance, or it's wrong to feel depressed about your trauma.
You just met with a horrible person. I am so sorry. 😔

• Hugs
Reactions: murmur, msesis, demitriusmigsysvotf and 1 other person
derpyderpins

derpyderpins

Proud Normie
Sep 19, 2023
Well it's BS that she made fun of you for those things (your father, appearance, mother's abuse). That's awful.

So you just got to know her a couple days ago? Do you mind if I ask how? Context could give some insight.

But no, no reason to not vent, especially somewhere like here. She probably just didn't know what she was getting into (in addition to being a bit of a bitch) and was expecting a very minor complaint about work or similar, and she had no idea how to handle it. Those heavy subjects are probably best left for people who have braced themselves for such a heavy subject (again, this place is good for that) or people you've been friends with more than a couple of days.

Talking to others about those issues could be very helpful. Please don't let her discourage you from doing so.

If you choose to confide in someone here, though, I do suggest you make sure it's someone who has shown they are capable of empathizing with others and aware that there are more perspectives in life than their own.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: msesis, Forever Sleep and demitriusmigsysvotf
C

ClownWorld2023

Arcanist
Sep 18, 2023
Couple days ago I got to know one girl with whch I became friends really quick. And soon when I felt bad and she noticed it by my messages, so she asked like "hey, whats up with u? u seem to feel bad" or smth. So, I told her that I feel bad and she answered that I can vent to her anytime, even now. I listened to her. After all I`ve said, mentioning ctb for sure, she just replied that I should go to a psychologist and that I should not bother anyone with my problems. After she started joking on my loss of a father, on my apperiance, and that my mother was abusive to me at some point of my life (she just hit me). After all the jokes I heard she just blocked me. Is that like the truth that I should stfu and keep quite bout all that?

It's not your fault, she was being toxic, in a very odd way too...

I think she might have done you a favour by blocking you this early to be honest.
Fuck hanging around with someone toxic like that.

Hope you'll recover.

• Hugs
Reactions: demitriusmigsysvotf
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
Don't take anything she says seriously, she's just being an asshole. I'm sorry you had to deal with that.

Her blocking you is a blessing in disguise since that means you don't have to deal with her anymore.

• Hugs
demitriusmigsysvotf

demitriusmigsysvotf

Oct 1, 2023
No, she's absolutely wrong. I am so sorry you had to meet such an emotionally immature person. It's not about you, she just doesn't know how to handle this - probably because she's never had any suicidal ideations in her entire life. If you think about it, it's understandable to be scared from something you don't know. She got scared because suicide is still taboo and something "we should never talk about". To her - wanting to die is something that only crazy people whould do.
But it is no excuse for joking about your trauma. It was a really awful thing from her and I am so so sorry it happened to you.
It makes me extremely mad actually that she treated you like this.
Please don't think for a second that there's something wrong with you, or your appearance, or it's wrong to feel depressed about your trauma.
You just met with a horrible person. I am so sorry. 😔
Thanks man for all your support. I really appreciate that. And that's really important for me.
Well it's BS that she made fun of you for those things (your father, appearance, mother's abuse). That's awful.

So you just got to know her a couple days ago? Do you mind if I ask how? Context could give some insight.

But no, no reason to not vent, especially somewhere like here. She probably just didn't know what she was getting into (in addition to being a bit of a bitch) and was expecting a very minor complaint about work or similar, and she had no idea how to handle it. Those heavy subjects are probably best left for people who have braced themselves for such a heavy subject (again, this place is good for that) or people you've been friends with more than a couple of days.

Talking to others about those issues could be very helpful. Please don't let her discourage you from doing so.

If you choose to confide in someone here, though, I do suggest you make sure it's someone who has shown they are capable of empathizing with others and aware that there are more perspectives in life than their own.
Thanks for your words. I got to know her through a group chat on a certain topic. We just talked well here and then went to dm
It's not your fault, she was being toxic, in a very odd way too...

I think she might have done you a favour by blocking you this early to be honest.
Fuck hanging around with someone toxic like that.

Hope you'll recover.
Thank you, appreciate that
Don't take anything she says seriously, she's just being an asshole. I'm sorry you had to deal with that.

Her blocking you is a blessing in disguise since that means you don't have to deal with her anymore.
Yeah, I agree that it's good that she blocked me. But still makes me feel sick. Thank you

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: EvisceratedJester
lawlietsph

lawlietsph

can we be done here
May 6, 2023
Thanks man for all your support. I really appreciate that. And that's really important for me.

Thanks for your words. I got to know her through a group chat on a certain topic. We just talked well here and then went to dm

Thank you, appreciate that

Yeah, I agree that it's good that she blocked me. But still makes me feel sick. Thank you
hehe I'm actually a woman, I know my pfp is misleading😅 so please believe me when I say: she was a real bitch and she didn't deserve you.
She is the kind of person who makes men so insecure about their feelings and I hate that. The world would be a better place if all men were safe to share their feelings - good or bad.
I can tell that you have a very beautiful soul, please don't let people like her break you. 🥰

• Hugs
AbusedInnocent

AbusedInnocent

Student
Apr 5, 2024
You're always welcome to vent here, most people here seem to be quite compassionate and understanding.

• Hugs
demitriusmigsysvotf

demitriusmigsysvotf

Oct 1, 2023
hehe I'm actually a woman, I know my pfp is misleading😅 so please believe me when I say: she was a real bitch and she didn't deserve you.
She is the kind of person who makes men so insecure about their feelings and I hate that. The world would be a better place if all men were safe to share their feelings - good or bad.
I can tell that you have a very beautiful soul, please don't let people like her break you. 🥰
Thank you sm, really appreciate that. Sorry for misgendering you
You're always welcome to vent here, most people here seem to be quite compassionate and understanding.
Yeah, I see. But in a lot of cases I am afraid that no one will see the thread

Last edited: