• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

H

Helmetrash

Sep 1, 2022
Are dark web markets still a thing?

If so what the best one in europe??

I haven't used one in 3 years.

I'm looking to get heroin to OD

Thank you

• Love
Reactions: Euthanza, not4us and obafgkm
jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
The best one (imo) closed a few months ago but there are quite a few still knocking about. Dark.fail lists them all

Reactions: PressEnterToExit, Euthanza and not4us
Raskolnikov's Axe

Raskolnikov's Axe

Aug 31, 2022
There's a dark web search engine called TORch and a few alternatives you can find on the hidden wiki that either link or list markets. I'd be wary if I were you, as they could be honeypot.

It might be safer to get it on the streets.

Reactions: Euthanza
jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
I wouldn't say there's a best one anymore, you need to check them out for what you want. They all have their problems, your mileage may vary. Maybe start with kilos, the market search engine but it's not the best either

H

Helmetrash

Sep 1, 2022
I wouldn't say there's a best one anymore, you need to check them out for what you want. They all have their problems, your mileage may vary. Maybe start with kilos, the market search engine but it's not the best either

Empire market used to be really good is it gone now?

AloeGarten

AloeGarten

Cursed
May 14, 2021
dark0de exit scammed a few months ago so its gone. bohemia, vice city and alphabay are all good

S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
What's that?
And old market that isn't up anymore. Just wondered if that's the market they referred to.

Check an onion site called Dread. It's like reddit. Trustable resource for info but you need to be dark net ready. If you're already versed on that stuff some things have changed a little recently. I2P appears to be getting adopted somewhat.

Behemia is probably the most user friendly. Depends on where your comforts lay. It's all open to preferences and interpretation.

AloeGarten

AloeGarten

Cursed
May 14, 2021
Which one is the best? Also I'm from europe
they all work any would do, i use vice city and im from uk so id suggest that, but the others are fine too
alphabay is reliable but only takes XMR which is kinda hard to buy depending where in europe you are
bohemia is good too but the link doesnt work a lot of the time so yea vice city

H

Helmetrash

Sep 1, 2022
they all work any would do, i use vice city and im from uk so id suggest that, but the others are fine too
alphabay is reliable but only takes XMR which is kinda hard to buy depending where in europe you are
bohemia is good too but the link doesnt work a lot of the time so yea vice city

Last time i used was empire market it was a long time ago, do they still sell hard drugs in the markets?

Im thinking of Heroin.

S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
What do you think?!

They haven't downgraded to smarties and nootropics lol.

I understand asking questions but sometimes it's just plain lazy. Especially when it involves the means to takes your own life. Pergaps you should see how far you can get without assistance before asking questions.

Like I said, look for dread onion site.

Reactions: cfcfcfcf
H

Helmetrash

Sep 1, 2022
What do you think?!

They haven't downgraded to smarties and nootropics lol.

I understand asking questions but sometimes it's just plain lazy. Especially when it involves the means to takes your own life. Pergaps you should see how far you can get without assistance before asking questions.

Like I said, look for dread onion site.
Im very sick. Very limited physically and mentally. I can barely walk.

Last time I used dark markets was really hard setting TOR and all the cryptocurrency ( I'm not computer savvy at all )

But that's ok you dont know my situation , thank you a lot for your help!! ( I mean that )

T

takemenowpls

Experienced
Aug 19, 2022
Heroin shipped, yikes. Just sounds like prison time to me

S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
Tons get shipped daily. There's just too much to police effectively and in relatively small/personal amounts the charges are low. What tend to happens is you get a slap on the wrists (love letter from customs) and your address is flagged at the sorting office for future scrutiny so no future illicit packages are likely to get through.

Last time I used dark markets was really hard setting TOR and all the cryptocurrency ( I'm not computer savvy at all )

But that's ok you dont know my situation , thank you a lot for your help!! ( I mean that )
I can relate to that to some extent.

Behemia is probably going to be most user friendly. You might need to get their onion url from the clearnet mirror though. If you find dread you find a link to a clearnet site under their section on the site. It's a lot like reddit so if you're familiar with that it should be relatively easy to navigate. I suggest Boehemia because they still use bitcoin. Most markets have gone xmr/monero only. If you're not familiar with xmr it might be extra work you struggle with.
ASAP market is another you could use. Its got a user friendly search function.

Just be really careful. Lots of predators around looking for ways to exploit people with lacking cognition etc.

Tor is possibly easier to use now though you will either need to update or download it a fresh. I think the trickier part is using pgp encryption and purchasing crypto currencies.

There's a thing called the darknet bible v2. It's worth a read if you can as it will help you avoid the easiest pitfalls. Not sure how recently it was updated if at all though.

Check everything thrice and take your time.

Last edited:
H

Helmetrash

Sep 1, 2022
Tons get shipped daily. There's just too much to police effectively and in relatively small/personal amounts the charges are low. What tend to happens is you get a slap on the wrists (love letter from customs) and your address is flagged at the sorting office for future scrutiny so no future illicit packages are likely to get through.

I can relate to that to some extent.

Behemia is probably going to be most user friendly. You might need to get their onion url from the clearnet mirror though. If you find dread you find a link to a clearnet site under their section on the site. It's a lot like reddit so if you're familiar with that it should be relatively easy to navigate. I suggest Boehemia because they still use bitcoin. Most markets have gone xmr/monero only. If you're not familiar with xmr it might be extra work you struggle with.
ASAP market is another you could use. Its got a user friendly search function.

Just be really careful. Lots of predators around looking for ways to exploit people with lacking cognition etc.

Tor is possibly easier to use now though you will either need to update or download it a fresh. I think the trickier part is using pgp encryption and purchasing crypto currencies.

There's a thing called the darknet bible v2. It's worth a read if you can as it will help you avoid the easiest pitfalls. Not sure how recently it was updated if at all though.

Check everything thrice and take your time.
Damn ..XMR...monero..i have no idea whst that is..ill look into it.

You have a point in customs, but if it comes from europe it shouldnt be a problem

Some years ago i used empire market and weed and coke from holland and never had any problem. I guess you could have a problem if for example you live in the UK and things come from europe, there it goes through customs and youre in trouble.

In europe ( my case ) you should be fine

Thank you a lot again

Last edited:
AloeGarten

AloeGarten

Cursed
May 14, 2021
ive ordered literally thousands of drugs straight to my door at different locations, as long as u ship domestically its relativley risk free, nowhere near as dangerous as it sounds

heroin od isnt the most realible way to go but yea they sell it, u can see everything just by going on tor, the link tor.taxi and logging onto a market
theres a full guide if u just search 'DNM bible' should answer any question u have

after typing i now realise the guy before me said basically the exact same thing lol but i typed it now so might as well send, but yea hes right, its pretty easy really

Reactions: Euthanza and Smart No More
S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
Damn ..XMR...monero..i have no idea whst that is..ill look into it.

You have a point in customs, but if it comes from europe it shouldnt be a problem

Some years ago i used empire market and weed and coke from holland and never had any problem. I guess you could have a problem if for example you live in the UK and things come from europe, there it goes through customs and youre in trouble.

In europe ( my case ) you should be fine

Thank you a lot again
Sorry, I shouldn't have said customs. I think with customs its more serious. Domestic mail is where the 'love letter' happen. Though I guess it could happen with customs I think its fair to say you're risking more serious repercussions do to the fact its importation.

not4us

not4us

Experienced
Sep 21, 2019
I can't access any market from dark.fail , what's going on? Just a few years ago I had no such problems. The only one that seems to work is called Tor Market but I don't trust it.
Which markets do you use currently?

S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
I can't access any market from dark.fail , what's going on? Just a few years ago I had no such problems. The only one that seems to work is called Tor Market but I don't trust it.
Which markets do you use currently?
Look on Dread. There's a lot of ddos attacks on the markets so they set up different mirrors/links which aren't all on dark fail or tor taxi.

Reactions: not4us
not4us

not4us

Experienced
Sep 21, 2019
Look on Dread. There's a lot of ddos attacks on the markets so they set up different mirrors/links which aren't all on dark fail or tor taxi.
Thanks for trying to help, but Dread has also been offline for days.
I tried Darknet Market List and was able to access NEMESIS market. Never heard of it before. Maybe I'll try my luck there.

S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
You can get bohemias mirrors from a clear net site. The market is open and working when I log in. I'll check dread in a bit. Was working last time I checked. Some mirrors are under attack though for sure.

Also don't forget Tor dot taxi.

Last edited:
ukket

ukket

Sep 8, 2022
Ordered some G from Vice City, shall see if the customs gets it... if not there is some other places, shall keep looking as OD on G seems the easiest way out for me....

S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
What's G? Ghb?

Whatever you choose to buy you are better off buying it from a vendor within your country. No customs then. Lower legal risk if it does get intercepted.