Plato'sCaveDweller

Plato'sCaveDweller

Sleep is good, death is better.
Sep 2, 2024
I'm going to be buying SN from DMC pretty soon, but my only issue is I might not be able to get Meto. I was pointed toward an online pharmacy that ships Meto without a prescription, but I have no clue if I'm gonna get scammed or not, or if it'll even make it through customs as it's from India. And I'm not sure if I'll be able to successfully lie to my doc to get some if the online pharmacy route doesn't work out. So I'm left wondering if it is possible to pull this off without an AE. Is it possible?

I apologize for asking this again, but my first post got buried and I got no responses, so I'm making this post at a better peak time. I could honestly use some answers asap, as it won't be long before I place my SN order. I don't yet have the search function on this site, so I can't exactly go searching for answers to this question (i've already searched through a chunk of the SN megathread, to no avail).

opheliaoveragain

opheliaoveragain

Eating Disordered Junkie
Jun 2, 2024
IMO, yes absolutely still possible. The meds mentioned are not necessary to success, they just help ease side affects. Most people puke (p much all) with or without AE's - I think the true difference in success versus failure in this scenario is being able to physically get down a second and third glass, even if you puke all three times, the build up will be enough, in theory.

• Love
Reactions: rozeske, heavyeyes and Plato'sCaveDweller
Upvote 0
A

ashtoreth

lost
Mar 29, 2024
It seems to have happened several times, but noone will be able to foresee your individual situation.

Here are the documented cases. Judge for yourself.

Reactions: Plato'sCaveDweller
Upvote 0
Plato'sCaveDweller

Plato'sCaveDweller

Sep 2, 2024
IMO, yes absolutely still possible. The meds mentioned are not necessary to success, they just help ease side affects. Most people puke (p much all) with or without AE's - I think the true difference in success versus failure in this scenario is being able to physically get down a second and third glass, even if you puke all three times, the build up will be enough.
This was my thinking too. People puke even with a 48hr AE regimen, and all sort of other extra meds. And the main point of consuming 25g of SN instead of the lethal dose of 1-3g is so that your body is flooded with SN before it can vomit it all out. And I was thinking that with a second and third glass, I'd most certainly manage to get enough in me.

I will wait for more answers though. Thank you for responding!

Reactions: Aprilfarewell4
Upvote 0
d3ad

d3ad

Student
Mar 15, 2023
I will also use it without Meto. It will work for me, I am very confident.

Reactions: Plato'sCaveDweller and opheliaoveragain
Upvote 0
opheliaoveragain

opheliaoveragain

Eating Disordered Junkie
Jun 2, 2024
This was my thinking too. People puke even with a 48hr AE regimen, and all sort of other extra meds. And the main point of consuming 25g of SN instead of the lethal dose of 1-3g is so that your body is flooded with SN before it can vomit it all out. And I was thinking that with a second and third glass, I'd most certainly manage to get enough in me.

I will wait for more answers though. Thank you for responding!
I think you're spot on. I can't think of a case where someone didn't puke if they were recording the affects. It all comes down to build up in the blood.

Reactions: Plato'sCaveDweller
Upvote 0
Plato'sCaveDweller

Plato'sCaveDweller

Sep 2, 2024
I will also use it without Meto. It will work for me, I am very confident.
I hope all goes well with your attempt. I wish I was as confident, though perhaps some hesitation in this case is a good thing.

• Hugs
Reactions: d3ad
Upvote 0
Plato'sCaveDweller

Plato'sCaveDweller

Sep 2, 2024
It seems to have happened several times, but noone will be able to foresee your individual situation.

Here are the documented cases. Judge for yourself.

so it seems at first glance that it can work just fine, as long as you aren't found early. thank you for sharing this post. very helpful and a slight confidence boost.
Thank you. I hope you will also find peace some day.
i'm going on my second year of actively trying, so I hope so too. I'm hoping SN will help me finally succeed, since I didn't have the constitution to follow through with hanging of either form. Fuck knows I tried to make it work, and it took me a long time to accept the fact that the method isn't for me.

• Love
Reactions: opheliaoveragain
Upvote 0
P

peacesky

Dec 26, 2023
People who take SN almost always vomit, but I wonder if taking AEs lessens the nausea.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Plato'sCaveDweller

Plato'sCaveDweller

Sep 2, 2024
People who take SN almost always vomit, but I wonder if AEs lessen the feeling of nausea.
from what I understand, on top of reducing nausea (though not by much in the case of SN, it seems) it also speeds up gastric emptying, thus reducing the amount of nitric oxide created by your stomach acid interacting with the nitrite since it spends less time in your stomach. but apparently, nitric oxide also has a blood pressure lowering effect, and thus may speed up unconsciousness. so having no AE may mean you spend less time awake and bearing the discomfort of the SN. this is also a consideration when choosing whether to use an antacid or not, since less stomach acid means less nitric oxide, but it also means more SN enters your small intestine (although, with a 25g dose, I don't think you have to worry about the amount lowering too much. and when you throw up you'll take another glass anyways so it's not an issue imo).

• Informative
Reactions: opheliaoveragain and peacesky
Upvote 0
maynoname

maynoname

Student
Aug 13, 2024
IMO, yes absolutely still possible. The meds mentioned are not necessary to success, they just help ease side affects. Most people puke (p much all) with or without AE's - I think the true difference in success versus failure in this scenario is being able to physically get down a second and third glass, even if you puke all three times, the build up will be enough, in theory.
Three glasses? For me it's two 25g glasses?

Upvote 0
A

Aprilfarewell4

Wizard
Apr 9, 2024
The only thing necessary is the SN. šŸ™

Reactions: opheliaoveragain
Upvote 0
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
No AE doesn't mean automatic failure. That is where second cup helps. It's best to have it and give yourself the best chance but vomiting doesn't always remove everything ingested, even when it happens immediately. There are a lot of medical reports of sn poisoning out there, some of the results indicate no antiemetic was used, some even report no AE and no sign of vomit.

• Informative
Reactions: opheliaoveragain and Plato'sCaveDweller
Upvote 0
opheliaoveragain

opheliaoveragain

Eating Disordered Junkie
Jun 2, 2024
Three glasses? For me it's two 25g glasses?
Two is fine by all the threads I have read. SOME people make a third just to be sure. Doesn't mean it's needed, the protocols usually say prepare 2.

• Love
Reactions: Plato'sCaveDweller and maynoname
Upvote 0