• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

T

time4sleep

Jul 18, 2021
Apologies if this has been covered many times, I'm a newbie and don't have the search function approved as yet.

SN is likely to be my method. I live alone and have very little chance of being discovered. Can you advise what sort of time I'm looking at to CTB?

I'm not talking about the prep (fasting, anti-emetics etc) but an approximate time from chugging the SN to kicking the bucket.

Reactions: aminend, Pen>Sword, Elysium Searcher and 1 other person
Elysium Searcher

Elysium Searcher

Longing for eternal sleep
Jun 12, 2021
Most sources that I know about claims that it takes from 40 minutes to even 4-5 hours to CTB using SN.

Pen>Sword

Pen>Sword

Ad Majorem Dei Gloriam
Jan 13, 2021
From the 1st documentation made here in SS, death by SN will happen within 20 minutes.

Some say 40 minutes, it's more or less kind of thing.

A

Anonymous_A

Arcanist
Oct 4, 2020
Eh?
Do you's lot mean pass out/unconscious or like actually die?

Because I'm pretty sure you pass out much much quicker. So if your confident nobody will find you, your pretty much dead once you hit the unconscious point

T

time4sleep

Jul 18, 2021
Eh?
Do you's lot mean pass out/unconscious or like actually die?

Because I'm pretty sure you pass out much much quicker. So if your confident nobody will find you, your pretty much dead once you hit the unconscious point
I should have been clearer, I kind of meant both. Thanks for all the answers, excellent resources