TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
I'm late to this congratulatory shout-out to the SaSu mods and RAS, but I want to give my gratitude and appreciation for their efforts in combating censorship from foreign governments and removing the blocks from various countries trying to access this site. Also, it is wrong for foreign governments to dictate what one can do that is outside of their jurisdiction and not only that, misrepresenting what this community stands for. I'm glad that the admins on SaSu have taken a stance to go against this vile censorship and persecution of the pro-choice community while masquerading under the guise of paternalistic benevolence.

With that said, I wrote this thread to show my appreciation and gratitude towards the admins of SaSu for keeping it moderated, well-ran, and maintaining this platform so that all of us here have a voice where (almost) no-where else will allow us to freely speak our minds.

• Love
Reactions: floralheaddress, RainAndSadness, Pink and white and 12 others
O

ordaysun

Jul 25, 2023
Yes, thank you so much for running this site. This site has been incredible for me. I've never needed a site more.

• Love
Reactions: TAW122, AllFoxedOut, NoLoveNoHope and 2 others
NoLoveNoHope

NoLoveNoHope

Mage
Mar 25, 2023
Easily the best moderated site I've ever come across. The mod tream is truly amazing.

• Love
Reactions: TAW122, Myforevercharlie and AllFoxedOut
AllFoxedOut

AllFoxedOut

Arcanist
Jun 7, 2023
yes! thank you RAS and the SaSu mod team. I massively appreciate everything you guys do <3

• Love
Reactions: TAW122, Myforevercharlie and NoLoveNoHope