• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

RealitySurf

RealitySurf

Aug 21, 2023
I dont know if i did it right, i used this "guide": https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/testing-my-sn-using-the-aquarium-testing-strips.31522/ using my Test kit.

I KNOW that my kit isnt like the one used in that "guide", mine is liquid, but i tried anyway. The results are so bad, nitrite isnt detected at all.
I even put a lot of SN (like 20g) in the first cup, took 5ml, and it didnt turn purple like it should, is my SN fake? this test sucks? idk, i will do a blood test too.

Ghktyvkytuhjgvby

Of course, i dont want to fail, i dont know what to do anymore, i was so relieved thinking i finally had something reliable to finally kill myself, but now i feel so anxious again :(

• Aww..
Reactions: Passersby
ToTheTwillight

ToTheTwillight

Experienced
May 19, 2023
I had that happened to me too the very first time I did it which you can see here. I can't find the link but a green color actually indicates it's off the chart high Nitrite. Now this doesn't necessarily mean that your SN is pure enough (+95%) despite being off the charts. For this you need to do a purity test as instructed here where you have a ratio of 5 mg of SN / 1 L of distilled water. You mentioned you used 20 g of SN, not sure I understood how much of water was used, but sounds like it was way higher than the 5 mg / 1 L and why you got weird green results

I Actually made a similar posting today about purity test results that you can find here:

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...i-just-got-scammed-or-not.132803/post-2162839

I tried to use 5 mg of SN / 1 L as closely as I could and the results were on the high end of the available chart. My guess is that if you test it right with the right ratio, you gonna see the same results. This is to say I'm making an assumption that you got the right SN purity, but not for a fact until you test it. Good luck :)

• Love
Reactions: kawaiiphantom, RealitySurf and Talles
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
I had that happened to me too the very first time I did it which you can see here. I can't find the link but a green color actually indicates it's off the chart high Nitrite. Now this doesn't necessarily mean that your SN is pure enough (+95%) despite being off the charts. For this you need to do a purity test as instructed here where you have a ratio of 5 mg of SN / 1 L of distilled water. You mentioned you used 20 g of SN, not sure I understood how much of water was used, but sounds like it was way higher than the 5 mg / 1 L and why you got weird green results

I Actually made a similar posting today about purity test results that you can find here:

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...i-just-got-scammed-or-not.132803/post-2162839

I tried to use 5 mg of SN / 1 L as closely as I could and the results were on the high end of the available chart. My guess is that if you test it right with the right ratio, you gonna see the same results. This is to say I'm making an assumption that you got the right SN purity, but not for a fact until you test it. Good luck :)
So why even test it if the chart is wrong and the green means it's high? Sorry but that makes no sense at all. edit: sorry I misread your post. I see you meant maybe she didn't do the test right.
I dont know if i did it right, i used this "guide": https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/testing-my-sn-using-the-aquarium-testing-strips.31522/ using my Test kit.

I KNOW that my kit isnt like the one used in that "guide", mine is liquid, but i tried anyway. The results are so bad, nitrite isnt detected at all.
I even put a lot of SN (like 20g) in the first cup, took 5ml, and it didnt turn purple like it should, is my SN fake? this test sucks? idk, i will do a blood test too.

View attachment 120150

Of course, i dont want to fail, i dont know what to do anymore, i was so relieved thinking i finally had something reliable to finally kill myself, but now i feel so anxious again :(
Can you post a photo of your SN?
And a photo of how it is packaged (not showing the company name of course)
Are you sure you don't have sodium nitrate? instead of nitrite? Is it slightly yellow, or white?

Last edited:
Reactions: RealitySurf
RealitySurf

RealitySurf

Aug 21, 2023
You mentioned you used 20 g of SN
Thank you so much for answering.

I did this:
I had 2 cups with 500ml of distilled water each
2.5 of SN in cup 1
then i took 1ml from cup 1, and then i added to cup 2
From cup 2 i took 5ml for the test.
and the pic is the result.

Then I added 20g because i just wanted to see some results idk
i will try again this weekend with 1L, thank you
Can you post a photo of your SN?
And a photo of how it is packaged (not showing the company name of course)
Are you sure you don't have sodium nitrate? instead of nitrite? Is it slightly yellow, or white?
Yes, but im not in my house right now,
Im not sure of anything :(, thats why im posting this, the seller said its Nitrite
its white yes, it looks kinda yellow

Last edited:
singlemom38

singlemom38

Sep 21, 2023
Is the stuff on Amazon bs? Sorry I'm new. I probably should have read everything but I'm here for a reason. I want a kit. I would f this up too.. I tried 3x intentional. 3x accidently o d and lived.

RealitySurf

RealitySurf

Aug 21, 2023
Is the stuff on Amazon bs? Sorry I'm new. I probably should have read everything but I'm here for a reason. I want a kit. I would f this up too.. I tried 3x intentional. 3x accidently o d and lived.
Afaik, amazon doesnt sell sodium nitrite anymore

Reactions: singlemom38
singlemom38

singlemom38

Sep 21, 2023
Screenshot 20230921 233341 Amazon Shopping
That isn't it? Or it doesn't work.

• Wow
Reactions: dialogos