Lara Francis

Lara Francis

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
Hi
I am so so angary like many people will be.
I have just tried to order SN from APC pure and been told that it has now been classified as a restricted substance due to its use as a suicide method.
APC pure had been informed of 2 corfirmed deaths within the last 2 weeks and they also know their company has been advertised on a suicide forum as a source.
I was asked if it was for personal or business use !
The only way it can be obtained from there now is through the use of a real business address.
I feel so mad.This was a real option for many due to its cost and realiability and now some pro lifers have taken that away.it is our choice to live or die.

I dont know if this is a backlash of recent facebook events but this method has been removed or become more difficult ,it may result in causing more pain and potential suffering for those who would now have to use other method.

This site has many functions.it is a platform for self expresson and support for some people who otherwise would have no one.
It was a members coment who had saved my life.It is a place where we care and support one other and I do hope that any pro lifer does not conveniently skirt or miss the recovery board.
I am sincerely sorry for the loss of any life but
Lashing out at us will not bring them back no matter how angary you are now and proberly for many years.
Everyone has choices in life.suicide usually being the very last resort when the pain is far to much to handle for whatever reason and we can see no other option.!

Last edited:
  • Aww..
  • Hmph!
Reactions: Un-, Saed, tlcmi and 8 others
Ivenocare

Ivenocare

Student
Mar 31, 2019
As twisted as it is I am gad to see you again.

• Hugs
  • Hmph!
Reactions: Sunset764, Lara Francis, Circles and 1 other person
F

fisil

Arcanist
Mar 9, 2019
You are almost a year hear and just to late with your order. I know that feel when i really wanted to die, but still did not order my fentanyl when it was avabiale. You can try order SN over there ebay account maybe it goes through.
I just checked ebay.uk and there are plently of sodium nitrite offers.
They also ship worldwide (many).

Last edited:
Reactions: Sunset764, Lara Francis and Circles
J

jordan01

May 16, 2019
Hi
I am so so angary like many people will be.
I have just tried to order SN from APC pure and been told that it has now been classified as a restricted substance due to its use as a suicide method.
APC pure had been informed of 2 corfirmed deaths within the last 2 weeks and they also know their company has been advertised on a suicide forum as a source.
I was asked if it was for personal or business use !
The only way it can be obtained from there now is through the use of a real business address.
I feel so mad.This was a real option for many due to its cost and realiability and now some pro lifers have taken that away.it is our choice to live or die.

I dont know if this is a backlash of recent facebook events but has now this method has been removed or become more difficult its result may mean causing more pain and potential suffering from those who would now have to use more painful means.

This site has many functions.it is a platform for self expresson and support for some people who otherwise would have no one.
It was a members coment who had saved my life.It is a place where we care and support one other and I do hope that any pro lifer does not conveniently skirt or miss the recovery board.
I am sincerely sorry for the loss of any life but
Lashing out at us will not bring them back no matter how angary you are now and proberly for many years.
Everyone has choices in life.suicide usually being the very last resort when the pain is far to much to handle for whatever reason and we can see any other option.!
Are you in the uk or outside of it?I thought in the uk you could still get from apcpure but outside could not?

Reactions: Circles
Ashpac

Ashpac

Lost and always will be.
Jul 22, 2018
On the UK eBay I just now put sodium nitrite. Then clicked on the APC pure one. 14 pound and 9 for delivery. I clicked on as check out as guest and then got to the page confirm and pay.
Maybe it works when you do it that way. Or does the "personal or business use" come after that. I'm curious now.

• Hugs
Reactions: Lara Francis and Circles
GeorgeJL

GeorgeJL

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2019
Banning one substance will only lead people to find another. It's going to just turn into a constant wack a mole game.

I know of many other peaceful methods, at least two of which are free.

Reactions: Sunset764, Lara Francis and Ivenocare
NextSummer

NextSummer

Experienced
Mar 28, 2019
Just saying, this is known since this thread https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/ebay-banned-me-1-hour-after-making-account.15262/

pane

pane

Hollow
Apr 29, 2019
Banning one substance will only lead people to find another. It's going to just turn into a constant wack a mole game.

Could you please explain all of these other peaceful methods?

Lara Francis

Lara Francis

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
You are almost a year hear and just to late with your order. I know that feel when i really wanted to die, but still did not order my fentanyl when it was avabiale. You can try order SN over there ebay account maybe it goes through.
I just checked ebay.uk and there are plently of sodium nitrite offers.
They also ship worldwide (many).
Hi.I had my supply of SN but it was confiscated by a friend.so the moral of the situation is to keep your SN a secret.
Are you in the uk or outside of it?I thought in the uk you could still get from apcpure but outside could not?
I live in the uk and collected it last time.
On the UK eBay I just now put sodium nitrite. Then clicked on the APC pure one. 14 pound and 9 for delivery. I clicked on as check out as guest and then got to the page confirm and pay.
Maybe it works when you do it that way. Or does the "personal or business use" come after that. I'm curious now.
Hi.
I tried to order over the phone for collection.I will try to order online to see if its possible or i will try ebey or maybe Amazon now.

I guess u r right but its still frustrating.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Circles and Soul
thedutchguy

thedutchguy

Slowly drowing
Jun 5, 2019
Tried to order it yesterday. Got also a mail which stated.

Please note the recent new legislation that came into effect under new rules issued by the UK Government on 2nd September 2014.

We can now only supply to Limited companies, Partnerships, Sole Traders, Trading Businesses or to persons who are in possession of a home office license to receive this product.

So that way isn't a option anymore. Since they won't ship it....

RainAndSadness

RainAndSadness

Administrator
Jun 12, 2018
Wait, what? They're seriously not selling it anymore? Wow, that's insane. I'm so fucking glad I bought it 2 months ago for myself as a backup method. When will they learn that restricting access to suicide methods will not solve suicide? Go. for. the. reasons. which. make. people. commit. suicide. in. the. first. place. Fix society.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Ivenocare, NgaiOiTai, Circles and 2 others
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
While the UK is still in the EU vendors in other EU countries should be able to supply you, right? Worth a try? I got some just from a Polish supplier just as an experiment; it's labelled minimum 96% so it may not be primo, but ... ?

Reactions: Circles and thedutchguy
Roger

Roger

I Liked Ike
May 11, 2019
Towards the end of last year a Conservative MP was appointed as a Health Minister with special responsibility for mental health and suicide prevention. Some newspapers have called the appointment "Minister for Suicide Prevention".

I suspect that some of the restrictions on sale and advertising of various medications and substances may be one result of the Minister "getting things done".

Letmego. Please

Letmego. Please

Wizard
Nov 18, 2018
When i put the words SN and the company name in a search & the first result isn't even the company but this place then i am afraid it's mostly down to you lot posting sources for legit companies that oddly enough do employ people to check where they are listed in search results & what else might show up, then it's pretty bloody stupid as all you lot have achieved is to scupper any further chances of getting this stuff through legit chemical suppliers.

So when the next great thing turns up please don't discuss sources out in the open, thats what PM'ing if for.

• Love
Reactions: Saed, riverstyx and Circles
thedutchguy

thedutchguy

Slowly drowing
Jun 5, 2019
While the UK is still in the EU vendors in other EU countries should be able to supply you, right? Worth a try? I got some just from a Polish supplier just as an experiment; it's labelled minimum 96% so it may not be primo, but ... ?

Still looking for a supplier now, can you PM me where you did buy it?

Reactions: Ivenocare
D

doesitreallymatter

Oct 2, 2022
Still looking for a supplier now, can you PM me where you did buy it?
Does anyone know any new sources for SN ? If so can you Dm me ? I'm in the UK and struggling to find any ! Thanks in advance if anyone can help.