• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

C

Cheza_mus

Experienced
Jul 1, 2021
Hello
I am planning to ctb in January next year but I am overweight 95kgs..I want to start reducing weight for my method to work...what are the ways.

• Hugs
Reactions: Venessolotic, karmaisabitch, Forever Sleep and 1 other person
T

TheGreatEscape

Mar 1, 2020
Eat less.

• Yay!
Reactions: Venessolotic, Unicr0n, karmaisabitch and 12 others
S

summers

Visionary
Nov 4, 2020
T3 and dnp.

Edit: also, clen and eca. Steroids, specifically low test high tren. Eat enough protein.

Edit 2: I know it seems counter-intuitive, but you will lose more weight with a strict diet and strength training than lots of cardio. I know you said no exercise, but if you decide to work out, don't even bother with cardio. You can watch tons of YouTube videos that confirm this. When body builders want to cut fat for competitions, they just eat less and keep lifting. Maybe walk for like 20 mins a couple days a week.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: karmaisabitch, Suicidebydeath, ShornSoloists and 6 others
again_noidea

again_noidea

Experienced
Apr 22, 2021
Hello
I am planning to ctb in January next year but I am overweight 95kgs..I want to start reducing weight for my method to work...what are the ways.
Fasting and I mean zero food, you don't get hungry after the first two days.

Reactions: Venessolotic, karmaisabitch, tbroken and 5 others
S

summers

Visionary
Nov 4, 2020
Reactions: Venessolotic, karmaisabitch, jar-baby and 4 others
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
Make your brain work super hard by doing math, playing chess, etc.

Reactions: karmaisabitch and The Lonely
ClownMe

ClownMe

Don't Cry for Me, I'm Already Dead
Apr 7, 2021
What is your method?

Reactions: karmaisabitch
stygal

stygal

low-wage worker
Oct 29, 2020
Eat only unprocessed and mainly protein-rich foods.

Reactions: karmaisabitch, Rabitfever, Disco Biscuit and 4 others
logan

logan

Warlock
May 20, 2021
Reduce salt and cut out sugar as much as possible - even hidden sugar.

Eat slowly and you will be full faster.

Eat enough so that you don't get hunger pangs.

Reactions: newave3
D

donewrong

doomed
Jul 14, 2021
Amitriptyline and benzos

well, I managed to fast a lot on excess Amitriptyline alone which made me sleep all day long during weeks. To feed myself was not on my mind anymore.

Reactions: karmaisabitch and Cheza_mus
Mr2005

Mr2005

Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
Sep 25, 2018
Being suicidal works for me

Reactions: Venessolotic and karmaisabitch
Chiisai

Chiisai

To infinity and beyond!
Sep 1, 2021
I tried VSED for almost 5 days. Though I gave up on the 5th day, it already became a habit of eating less; a single meal a day like Id just have an apple, banana, or anything I get to see on the fridge that would fit my grasp from then on. Almost lost 10kg in a month. Downside though was that I lost muscle tone from staying in bed due to body malaise.

C

Cheza_mus

Experienced
Jul 1, 2021
well, I managed to fast a lot on excess Amitriptyline alone which made me sleep all day long during weeks. To feed myself was not on my mind anymore.
How much did you take

A

Anonymous_A

Arcanist
Oct 4, 2020
Dnp, stims and minimal/low af calories.
Since you only wanna lose weight (not bodyfat) it doesn't matter what you eat, just eat as little as possible.

Painless_end

Painless_end

Life is too difficult for me
Oct 11, 2019
I am sorry for your pain.

But if done properly with proper technique and rest periods, exercise and good nutrition works great on most people.

Eat a wholesome diet with protein rich foods and different salads or vegetables.

I hope you manage to find some way that works for you.

D

donewrong

doomed
Jul 14, 2021
How much did you take
75mg taken twice per day when waking up allowed me to sleep close to non-stop
(I noticed my heart became weaker after 2 weeks so I have little doubt it can be lethal in overdose)

Last edited:
M

mossyfox

Student
Aug 4, 2021
Get Rx for topimirate if possible. wipes out appetite but not in a Adderall way like it's cousin drug adipex. works great.

Reactions: karmaisabitch and thenamingofcats
one.way.out

one.way.out

Student
Jul 9, 2021
Eat more protein (it fills you up) and drink lots of water. Can confirm what one of the commenters said above, once you start eating less, it kind of becomes a habit and very easy to lose weight.

meetapple

meetapple

Mage
Jun 3, 2021
Actually if you eat more often while keeping the number of calories you consume overall the same you will increase your metabolism and burn more calories.

T

Thenightking

Jul 22, 2021
I'm a very muscler 23 year old 180 Pounds I have planed and set in motion for sodium nitrite death.

A

Almost

Sep 2, 2021
Water and intermittant fasting work well. Having done water fasting, I wouldn't recommend it. I love Heathywage and DietBet. (I hope I"m not inadvertantly advertising). Except for the odd free competition, they require money to play. You either lose your money or win in back plus a few bucks. Its motivating just to not lose the money. I've never had a problem with them and never been asked to resubmit my weight. That said, they can ask you to resubmit, use a different scale or move the scale to a different spot, showing them the underside etc. or ask you to get a third party to verify (at their expense) your true weight.

S

seeking2learn

Aug 18, 2021
Covid 19 helped me lose weight.
I went from 184 to 154 lbs in 3 weeks. I would not recommend this to the unhealthy though.

SosoruzeDosukoi

SosoruzeDosukoi

Tired
Mar 27, 2021
Intermittent fasting with keto worked for me to lose some weight. I did some rolling fasts too, but they were tough starting out. Drinking more water and going for daily walks helped as well.

Reactions: karmaisabitch, rosie93 and logan
Shrek

Shrek

It's all ogre
Jul 10, 2021
Eat less calorie dense food. And only boring food. Strict Carnivore diet (only meat/fish) worked for me. Do not buy or keep any unhealthy food in your home.

BillyBob

BillyBob

Jun 14, 2018
Before having any meal, have 2 cups of water to fill your stomach making you less likely to even finish your meal. Reduce most processed foods.

The other way is just cutting out food in general and after the first 2-3 days you will no longer get hungry at all.
You will need vitamins though if doing so and having a bit of potassium helps reduce the days feeling so crap and drink enough to be hydrated.

Reactions: Venessolotic, karmaisabitch, rosie93 and 1 other person
W

weremole666

Sep 4, 2021
Keto diet brings the fastest weight loss, and it is not that difficult to do. After 3 months, I lost 10kg. Then I switched backed to low carb, and now I'm keeping my weight while eating some of the restricted stuff occasionally.

Reactions: karmaisabitch and rosie93