T

TheEndIsNigh

Feb 12, 2019
I live with my parents currently which makes getting things like these delivered to the house difficult. I managed to get DMSO/SN delivered, but that was quite a gamble.

There aren't any PO Box services near me so I'm not entirely sure what my other options are. It would be difficult to travel to the nearest PO Box service without raising any sort of suspicion.

I live in the UK if that information helps at all.

Thanks for any help.

cornflowerblue

cornflowerblue

Mage
Feb 18, 2019
Your doctor can script it for migraines

I

InAust2

Oct 6, 2018
Have the package sent:

Post Restante
YOUR NAME
YOUR LOCAL POST OFFICE

The post office will hold it for you and you have to check in, show id and they will give it to you

Reactions: Redt2go and TheEndIsNigh
T

TheEndIsNigh

Feb 12, 2019
Have the package sent:

Post Restante
YOUR NAME
YOUR LOCAL POST OFFICE

The post office will hold it for you and you have to check in, show id and they will give it to you

I did think of doing that, but no idea how that works. How would they even contact me?

Reactions: Redt2go
I

InAust2

Oct 6, 2018
I did think of doing that, but no idea how that works. How would they even contact me?

Generally they wont contact you... you will need to check in with your post office to see if it has arrived. I would check in twice a week...

Reactions: TheEndIsNigh and Redt2go
T

TheEndIsNigh

Feb 12, 2019
Generally they wont contact you... you will need to check in with your post office to see if it has arrived. I would check in twice a week...

I'll give this a shot then thanks. I'll head over to the Post Office and just ask if it's possible.

usernameNotFound

usernameNotFound

Feb 2, 2019
Where do you order it from?
Thank you.

I

InAust2

Oct 6, 2018
I'll give this a shot then thanks. I'll head over to the Post Office and just ask if it's possible.
Most post offices will try and avoid this responsibility by the way. You should tell them you dont have a fixed address and will be recieving mail post restante to this post office. They are obliged to accept it regardless, so better to tell them and not ask.