• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

C

CkWo*$4pENQgC@#QP%`

Mar 24, 2024
I'm heavily debating on taking my boyfriend to Japan before I go. He's always wanted to, and in a few months I'll have enough money. I've already gone, but I'd love to go again with him.

But that's a lot of time to wait, I don't know if I can handle working my 9 to 5 for much longer. Also, I admittedly am worried it'd make me too happy and prevent me from leaving.

Is there anything you guys wanna do with your loved ones before you go? Could be anything, nice restaraunt, camping trip, buy them nice stuff, anything is worth saying.

And do you face the same worries I do? About not lasting that long? Or worried about changing your mind?

nightlygem

nightlygem

La Joya
Sep 27, 2023
Truthfully, I don't want anything extravagant or fancy. I just want to be with my lover. see their face. hear their laugh. look at their smile. feel their warmth….. etc.
if this is something you really want for your partner, I see no reason not to go! But of course, you can always find joy in the simplest of things.

Reactions: Mateira and CkWo*$4pENQgC@#QP%`
ADBoy777

ADBoy777

May 16, 2024
Just to tell them I love them and how important they are to me

Reactions: CkWo*$4pENQgC@#QP%`
C

CkWo*$4pENQgC@#QP%`

Mar 24, 2024
Truthfully, I don't want anything extravagant or fancy. I just want to be with my lover. see their face. hear their laugh. look at their smile. feel their warmth….. etc.
if this is something you really want for your partner, I see no reason not to go! But of course, you can always find joy in the simplest of things.
Thank you. I think all I need is to see him one last time. It pains me to leave someone like this, and I know it'll devastate him.

Apathy79

Apathy79

Arcanist
Oct 13, 2019
Sounds like you've got something to look forward to. I'd do it. If you change your mind because it makes you too happy, I must admit I'm not seeing the downside. If not, it's a nice experience to finish. The bus is always there.

C

CkWo*$4pENQgC@#QP%`

Mar 24, 2024
Sounds like you've got something to look forward to. I'd do it. If you change your mind because it makes you too happy, I must admit I'm not seeing the downside. If not, it's a nice experience to finish. The bus is always there.
I think you're right, thank you.

Reactions: Apathy79
S

sukiduki

Mar 24, 2024
just trying to spend time with them when it comes up naturally and being more present in those moments than i usually am. i dont wanna set off any alarms so i'm not tryna do anything out of the ordinary. just maybe saying yes more often to invites, and just letting people know i am thankful when the opportunity naturally presents itself

Reactions: CkWo*$4pENQgC@#QP%` and Apathy79
DoubleUp8

DoubleUp8

Gambler
Dec 14, 2023
People don't sound like you should really ctb to me. Enjoying a trip to Japan with significant other and talking about loved ones in your life? I'm puzzled why you're even on a site like this at all even for 1 second.

C

CkWo*$4pENQgC@#QP%`

Mar 24, 2024
People don't sound like you should really ctb to me. Enjoying a trip to Japan with significant other and talking about loved ones in your life? I'm puzzled why you're even on a site like this at all even for 1 second.
There's a lot more to my life than one post.

DoubleUp8

DoubleUp8

Gambler
Dec 14, 2023
Of course there is but your 1 post you're describing having a wonderful time and it's hard to imagine what could be so bad to negate that.
And you're not concerned you ctb might crush him emotionally?

C

CkWo*$4pENQgC@#QP%`

Mar 24, 2024
Of course there is but your 1 post you're describing having a wonderful time and it's hard to imagine what could be so bad to negate that.
And you're not concerned you ctb might crush him emotionally?
I did state my concern?

Frankly your responses have been rather diminishing and not contributing to the discussion at hand. I will not continue to entertain your responses, downplaying my struggles.

Mental illness is not a matter of who struggles more or less, we all struggle in different ways. Please understand that.

DoubleUp8

DoubleUp8

Gambler
Dec 14, 2023
I did state my concern?

Frankly your responses have been rather diminishing and not contributing to the discussion at hand. I will not continue to entertain your responses, downplaying my struggles.

Mental illness is not a matter of who struggles more or less, we all struggle in different ways. Please understand that.
That's just it. You didn't say anything about struggles. You described going on a wonderful holiday with someone you love. That's all I have to go on and it's difficult to reconcile. I didn't downplay your struggles if I don't know anything about it I really can't downplay it.

LostinTime24

LostinTime24

Discharged&Defeated
Mar 26, 2024
I think you should go with him, you are feeling a lot of things and that experience might have you navigate your situation. Like the one person said the bus is always there.

My anecdote is I've been an isolated hermit for a little over 6 months now and have had any real connections with my family or past friends besides 1 small meeting with this girl I deployed with. I think I kind held on this long because I thought somehow I'd get out of it or I could somehow have one last good memory to go out with but it seems for me that's not coming. Lastly kinda relates to above I think this again is a chance you shouldn't pass up as either way with how you choose to proceed I see this trip as part of it.