• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Cursed4ever

Cursed4ever

I Want Everything to Stop
Oct 9, 2020
I Got My SN
But Medications is the Ones Tough to Get
I Asked Meto
But the ShopVendor Gave Some Other Shit and Said It Will Work For Vomitings
Can I Use Them or Try to Get Meto

• Love
Reactions: yive
OminousVaL

OminousVaL

VaL
Jul 31, 2020
I would not know but I recommend at least stating the exact medication you have so that someone more informed than me could help

Reactions: Cursed4ever and Life_and_Death
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
Meto works different than other anti-nausea medication. The main purpose of it is that it drains the stomach faster, and the anti-nausea element is a secondary lesser factor. There really is not replacement for it.

Reactions: BLUE1970 and Cursed4ever
Cursed4ever

Cursed4ever

Oct 9, 2020
Meto works different than other anti-nausea medication. The main purpose of it is that it drains the stomach faster, and the anti-nausea element is a secondary lesser factor. There really is not replacement for it.
What to do :mmm::notsure:
Ondansetron 4mg
Which he gave to me

Last edited:
yetme

yetme

Arcanist
Oct 20, 2019
You don't need anything except SN. If you vomit, then you vomit. Nothing stopping you from that. People successfully ctb with or without meto. It's more important to have a backup dose in case you puke.

Reactions: BLUE1970, yive and Cursed4ever
Cursed4ever

Cursed4ever

Oct 9, 2020
You don't need anything except SN. If you vomit, then you vomit. Nothing stopping you from that. People successfully ctb with or without meto. It's more important to have a backup dose in case you puke.
Got it mate

I

I screwed up

Waiting for the damn bus
Sep 11, 2019
Did u check your SN for purity bro ??

Reactions: Cursed4ever
yive

yive

life is evil
Nov 6, 2020
I Got My SN
But Medications is the Ones Tough to Get
I Asked Meto
But the ShopVendor Gave Some Other Shit and Said It Will Work For Vomitings
Can I Use Them or Try to Get Meto
i'll take my SN without any other medications, but with 12 hours of fasting before. that's my plan.
i do it out of despair, i have no way to get meto.

i think fasting is a very important detail. in my opinion, fasting should not be too long, but also not too short...
of course, it's better if you have the opportunity to get meto and antacid... but if not, you have a good chances even without them.

good luck and only the best for you

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Cursed4ever

Cursed4ever

Oct 9, 2020
i'll take my SN without any other medications, but with 12 hours of fasting before. that's my plan.
i do it out of despair, i have no way to get meto.

of course, it's better if you have the opportunity to get meto and antacid... but if not, you have a good chances even without them.

good luck and only the best for you
Thank You
Much Love Mate

• Hugs
TattiQueen

TattiQueen

Student
Sep 12, 2020
Does anyone know if Varun does use what he was given, whether it will have any sort of adverse / undesired effects or interactions with the SN?