• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

P

pursuit29

Jul 2, 2024
Hi I've had a debilitating progressive chronic illness for many years and have decided it's time go go while I still have the chance.

I've done lots of research over the past few months. I do have cognitive issues as part of my illness so it's been slow.

But from what I've read it seems that hanging is the most best most peaceful and reliable way to go with ONE BIG CAVEAT, YOU NEED A STRONG ANCHOR POINT. I cannot get a gun. I feel CO is very unreliable with cars or trying to make some chemically. Nitrogen is not accessible for me. Neither is fentanyl lol (which honestly would be the most peaceful).

But from what I've read and watched, it seems if you have a strong anchor point + good knot/rope which can both withstand the convulsions during death without failing, you should be good to go. I've been rear naked choked before too and passed out from lack of blood flow and it's actually quite peaceful if you accept it and don't fight.

I was just wondering whether anyone can point out something which I might be missing which could make full suspension hanging a bad idea.

• Hugs
Reactions: ToMoveOn and Yoñlü×
Yoñlü×

Yoñlü×

Jul 19, 2024
I'll use the same method. Test your rope, your anchorage and your knot. By the way, I have a question, which node do you intend to use? Simple knot or slip knot?

P

pursuit29

Jul 2, 2024
I'll use the same method. Test your rope, your anchorage and your knot. By the way, I have a question, which node do you intend to use? Simple knot or slip knot?
When you say simple knot what exactly do you mean? Overhand knot? I was debating between a slip knot and a noose knot those seem to be the way to go. It seems a noose knot might be best as it's less likely to come undone unless you want to be able to make it come undone.

C

CantDoIt

Jul 18, 2024
I guess the only things are as follows:
*It might be difficult to defeat SI
*I assume this is less reliable if you don't weight very much?
*If someone finds you and "saves" you, you could be paralyzed or something

Reactions: pursuit29
P

pursuit29

Jul 2, 2024
I guess the only things are as follows:
*It might be difficult to defeat SI
*I assume this is less reliable if you don't weight very much?
*If someone finds you and "saves" you, you could be paralyzed or something
Yes the weight thing makes sense shouldn't be an issue with me. The timing if of course a bit hard. I do live with other people so would have to weight till they go out for dinner etc which they do which gives me an hour and a half usually alone. Should be enough. And in terms of the SI if you do it right it should be I think like with the rear naked chokes where you go out pretty fast and then don't come too again even during convulsions you're not really there

Reactions: CantDoIt
Yoñlü×

Yoñlü×

Jul 19, 2024
Sorry, I'm bad in english, well I would to say *Noose Knot*, not simple knot.
I too don't know if I'll use the Noose Knot or Slip Knot, but in that I see in a megathread https://lostallhope.com/suicide-methods/hanging/short-drop-simple-suspension/ is recommended the noose knot that is I'll try to use.
When you say simple knot what exactly do you mean? Overhand knot? I was debating between a slip knot and a noose knot those seem to be the way to go. It seems a noose knot might be best as it's less likely to come undone unless you want to be able to make it come undone.