• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

singularity3

singularity3

Experienced
Apr 2, 2023
with the intention of dying from hypoxia

アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
I have attempted full suspension hanging but not with the intent for my cause of death to be hypoxia.. At least, I was lucky enough to not suffocate because my plan to hang myself that day was completely impulsive.

I failed because the anchor point was too close to the ground and I somehow managed to save myself, I don't understand to this day how I managed to do it but I guess the world is full of surprises…

Full suspension hanging with hypoxia is basically like suffocating yourself. Just hallucinate and imagine yourself hanging from some place and choke yourself if you want to feel what it's like. No, I'm not encouraging that you do this. You must act based on your personal autonomy and your metric.

• Hugs
Reactions: R_N
A

ae300

Sep 16, 2023
dont know if this count as failure, but my anchor point (tree) was burned to ashes when i arrived at scene a half year later.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: deathxo and R_N
singularity3

singularity3

Experienced
Apr 2, 2023
No sé si esto cuenta como un fracaso, pero mi punto de anclaje (árbol) se redujo a cenizas cuando llegué a la escena medio año de

thanks , but what counts is the attempt

tinyghost

tinyghost

go home at dawn sleep in the sun
Sep 13, 2023
i tried fsh. i failed because my thrashing loosened my anchor and i fell and was found from the noise. i didnt know nearly as much as i do now about how to be successful. i wasnt aiming for hypoxia specifically but i guess thats just what happens when you hang yourself.

• Hugs
Reactions: R_N
R_N

R_N

-Memento Mori-
Dec 3, 2019
I had similar experience mentioned. Impulsive desperate attempt. Pressured by time since I was supposed to be at work. Bad anchor that failed and got me on the ground.

L

lightnings

Hell is here
May 12, 2023
For me it happened yesterday, FSH both times failed due to SI that kicked in and in someway managed to get back in to the chair.
I drinked also some alcohol before but no luck.
Maybe I was afraid I wasn't doing it right because I was feeling like suffocating rather than going unconscious after sometime.
What do you think about it? Maybe I would be dead if SI would have not kicked in.
I have used also a blanket that after short dropping I could touch with the tip of my feet the ground so I was insecure about the setup too.
Maybe with something planned SI would have not kicked in especially without backup objects nearby.
I acted out of impulse to keep momentum and do it.

Last edited: