• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

mini_weeny

mini_weeny

Every cradle is a grave
Jan 5, 2021
Hi; I'm trying to start the process with Pegasus but I completly fucked yo when I told my doctors what I needed the reports for, so can anyone give advice in how not to make monumental mistakes like mine???? Any other info on how things are working with the pandemic are greatly appreciated!!! All info is very appreciated and valuable for me an other friends going through the same process xx. Thanks so much!

• Hugs
Reactions: Buffy5120
S

Stevo

May 3, 2021
Hi; I'm trying to start the process with Pegasus but I completly fucked yo when I told my doctors what I needed the reports for, so can anyone give advice in how not to make monumental mistakes like mine???? Any other info on how things are working with the pandemic are greatly appreciated!!! All info is very appreciated and valuable for me an other friends going through the same process xx. Thanks so much!
I said it is about having medical treatment abroad and that they want my medical records summarized

Reactions: Wrennie and Pookie
mini_weeny

mini_weeny

Every cradle is a grave
Jan 5, 2021
I said it is about having medical treatment abroad and that they want my medical records summarized
Hiii, I'm revisiting the idea of pegasos since my disease has become so debilitating. Have you started the process with them? Any progress. For my country there's a 10 day quarantine but things might change while I start the process. Any advice is very welcome!

Foreversad

Foreversad

(D)uck prolifers
Jun 21, 2021
Hiii, I'm revisiting the idea of pegasos since my disease has become so debilitating. Have you started the process with them? Any progress. For my country there's a 10 day quarantine but things might change while I start the process. Any advice is very welcome!
What was your experience if i may?