• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

goodoldnoname923

goodoldnoname923

Wanting to find peace
Mar 28, 2024
Not been on here awhile so no clue if anyone has asked this already but i'm Wondering if anyone is watching the euros

Wouldn't mind some people i could talk about the o'l football with honestly haven't been here much because i've been hanging around with this new extremely close friend of mine but would be nice to have some other people i could have some footy talk with

If y'all are interested HMU in the convo tab and maybe we can move to disc or something as i said previously not been here much so

Reactions: Eternal Eyes and scarlet-pixie
KillingPain267

KillingPain267

Arcanist
Apr 15, 2024
No, it's stupid and boring

• Hmph!
  • Yay!
Reactions: DeIetedUser4739, sserafim, scarlet-pixie and 1 other person
Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
Of course I'm watching.
Football has always been with me.

I support Poland (logical), but I have no illusions that my country will win anything (we suck), so apart from Poland, I support Spain.
Today they played nicely.

Reactions: Eternal Eyes, scarlet-pixie and goodoldnoname923
Placo

Placo

At Eternity's Gates
Feb 14, 2024
I watched Italy and today France, I must say that I'm intrigued, so much so that I'm considering whether to move CTB after the end even if a month can be difficult.

goodoldnoname923

goodoldnoname923

Wanting to find peace
Mar 28, 2024
I watched Italy and today France, I must say that I'm intrigued, so much so that I'm considering whether to move CTB after the end even if a month can be difficult.
Yea I basically made that exact decision,with the new friend i met recently I basically decided to push back any decision until the end of the euros and reassess everything from there basically i have a method ready so no much research is required in that way

Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
Yea I basically made that exact decision,with the new friend i met recently I basically decided to push back any decision until the end of the euros and reassess everything from there basically i have a method ready so no much research is required in that way
I think it's just an excuse for your mind not to kill yourself ;).

Of course it's normal. I behave in a similar way.

If your situation is not dire, give yourself time and do not put additional pressure on yourself.
Maybe you will change your final decision ;).

Enjoy the Euros and support everyone except England, France and Portugal.
Fuck them (I'm kidding of course...or not).

Reactions: goodoldnoname923
goodoldnoname923

goodoldnoname923

Wanting to find peace
Mar 28, 2024
I think it's just an excuse for your mind not to kill yourself ;).

Of course it's normal. I behave in a similar way.

If your situation is not dire, give yourself time and do not put additional pressure on yourself.
Maybe you will change your final decision ;).

Enjoy the Euros and support everyone except England, France and Portugal.
Fuck them (I'm kidding of course...or not).
I guess its more of a deadline to put in place rather than going through the motions everyday of should i or shouldn't i

Honestly that friend i talked about in a alot of ways really changed things around for me but at the same time the same pain is all still there

And yea thats what i wanna do relieve the pressure i was putting on myself on

And honestly with englands wank manager frances moneygrabber mcappbe and arroganaldo for Portugal i can equally say i have my problem with each of those teams (although being English part of me wants to see them do well so)

Reactions: Eternal Eyes and Agon321
Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
I guess its more of a deadline to put in place rather than going through the motions everyday of should i or shouldn't i

Honestly that friend i talked about in a alot of ways really changed things around for me but at the same time the same pain is all still there

And yea thats what i wanna do relieve the pressure i was putting on myself on

And honestly with englands wank manager frances moneygrabber mcappbe and arroganaldo for Portugal i can equally say i have my problem with each of those teams (although being English part of me wants to see them do well so)
It's good that you found someone you get along with.
Judging by your threads, you really needed it.

I have similar problems with these three representations ;).
I hope these three will say goodbye to the tournament soon.

It is unlikely that England will win the Euro.
They are always missing something.

On paper, France has the best chance of all teams.
I hope that reality will verify them.

If Portugal wins, I will hang myself from the nearest tree.
The Internet will be flooded with news about Ronaldo.

First of all, I support Poland, but we probably won't even get out of the group.
Apart from Poland, I support Spain.
Spain has always been "little Barcelona" in my head.

goodoldnoname923

goodoldnoname923

Wanting to find peace
Mar 28, 2024
It's good that you found someone you get along with.
Judging by your threads, you really needed it.

I have similar problems with these three representations ;).
I hope these three will say goodbye to the tournament soon.

It is unlikely that England will win the Euro.
They are always missing something.

On paper, France has the best chance of all teams.
I hope that reality will verify them.

If Portugal wins, I will hang myself from the nearest tree.
The Internet will be flooded with news about Ronaldo.

First of all, I support Poland, but we probably won't even get out of the group.
Apart from Poland, I support Spain.
Spain has always been "little Barcelona" in my head.
England will not win the euros,if they do i will eat my own shoe,if they had a good manager i believe that alone would be enough to win the euros given the talent they have

I also believe germany are higher rated than they are given its their home tournament but that can still edge them a euro win i believe

France have a decent squad but i still favour the home nation and spain respectively but i will admit i'm sleeping on them a tad definitively one of the favouring teams

Idm Portugal themselves heck as i united fan i like bruno but for that same reason after ronny basically publicly shat on my club i hate him for that

I can't say I necessarily root for poland but I'm not against them either (although I dislike lewy for how he left munich) i wanna see Romania do well (given thats where my friend is from) but again i still rooting for the 2 big boys in the toury overall

Reactions: Eternal Eyes and Agon321
Placo

Placo

At Eternity's Gates
Feb 14, 2024
Good match for the Czech Republic, I expected worse, very consistent defense even if in the end the result was right.

Eternal Eyes

Eternal Eyes

Dec 3, 2023
Well, I've watched every game thus far (thanks for making the thread tbh!) and I'm not really sure I can see who'll win it. I think the most attractive side I saw was Romania but attractive sides don't always win tournaments. I thought Germany looked very good against Scotland (wasn't difficult really), but not as good against Hungary. Same for Spain tonight, they won but didn't look as good as they did against Croatia, I still don't think Morata is that good of forward but he does look better than the times I saw him play for Chelsea. Looking forward to France and Netherlands tomorrow. Think Turkey could be the proverbial dark horse (which many predicted in the last euros).

I'm from England, but to be honest, even before the tournament my optimism was low...it feels somewhat lower now but not by much. Think they'll get out the groups at least. I think if England don't get to the finals then Southgate will go, but I don't see who could replace him, and I think the FA really, really like him, after all, the national team job is more of a socio-political role alongside coaching (the former southgate excels at).

Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
Well, I've watched every game thus far (thanks for making the thread tbh!) and I'm not really sure I can see who'll win it. I think the most attractive side I saw was Romania but attractive sides don't always win tournaments. I thought Germany looked very good against Scotland (wasn't difficult really), but not as good against Hungary. Same for Spain tonight, they won but didn't look as good as they did against Croatia, I still don't think Morata is that good of forward but he does look better than the times I saw him play for Chelsea. Looking forward to France and Netherlands tomorrow. Think Turkey could be the proverbial dark horse (which many predicted in the last euros).

I'm from England, but to be honest, even before the tournament my optimism was low...it feels somewhat lower now but not by much. Think they'll get out the groups at least. I think if England don't get to the finals then Southgate will go, but I don't see who could replace him, and I think the FA really, really like him, after all, the national team job is more of a socio-political role alongside coaching (the former southgate excels at).
To be honest, England are playing terribly considering their potential.
If Denmark had been a little better, England would have lost yesterday.
England makes big mistakes that are not befitting of such a national team.
Southgate doesn't convince me at all.
One of the things I don't understand is why Palmer isn't playing at all.
The team chemistry also looks very poor.
Individually, England are formidable, but they cannot play as a team.

I support Poland, but we are crap, so we probably won't even make it out of the group.
I'm not fooling myself.

Apart from Poland, I support Spain and I like what they play.
Finally Spain is playing nicely. Of course, these are only two matches, but we will see what the future will show.
Of course, Morata is not a striker who guarantees high quality. Overall, Spain has not produced a top-level striker for a very long time.
The defense is also questionable.
Spain has always been "little Barcelona" for me (the club I support), so I always support Spain at big tournaments.
We'll see what happens.

It's hard for me to say who will win.
I don't think it will be a dark horse.
The European champions will be: Germany/France/Portugal/Spain.
Of course I could be wrong ;).

Reactions: Eternal Eyes