• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

rj3542

rj3542

Jun 27, 2024
I have everything ready for SN. Would anyone want to either be together on video when taking it to not be online?

Or is there anyone who would want to be present on video and document for SaSu?

I'm in eastern Time zone. Planning for Saturday night.

Thank you everyone who has replied to my threads and all the hard work on the forums. I was really lost about methods when I came here and these forums kept me from doing something I probably would have regretted due to surviving with bad consequences.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: andreamysk, femboyy, SMmetalhead36 and 1 other person
Cress

Cress

Experienced
Oct 15, 2023
I recently purchased my sn and was feeling pretty close to attempting Almost every day this week. However I started feeling better the past two days so maybe I'm not the best person As I seem to be going back and forth and struggling with taking the SN. However if you're ok with the idea of me being unsure You can shoot me a DM if you want.

Also I'm sure you're not aware but you're not really supposed to ask for partners in this section there is a dedicated thread for it. I believe this thread might get locked and removed just F Y I.

Reactions: kvsvenky100 and rj3542
Y

YosemiteGrrl

When will courage be mine
Dec 17, 2023
I have everything ready for SN. Would anyone want to either be together on video when taking it to not be online?

Thank you everyone who has replied to my threads and all the hard work on the forums. I was really lost about methods when I came here and these forums kept me from doing something I probably would have regretted due to surviving with bad consequences.

Sent DM @rj3542

rj3542

rj3542

Jun 27, 2024
I recently purchased my sn and was feeling pretty close to attempting Almost every day this week. However I started feeling better the past two days so maybe I'm not the best person As I seem to be going back and forth and struggling with taking the SN. However if you're ok with the idea of me being unsure You can shoot me a DM if you want.

Also I'm sure you're not aware but you're not really supposed to ask for partners in this section there is a dedicated thread for it. I believe this thread might get locked and removed just F Y I.
Oh no! I did post in partners thread earlier, but no responses so I figured people aren't really checking it. I didn't mean to break any rules. I'll go ahead and dm you and we can just chat. Thanks for responding.

Last edited:
Reactions: kvsvenky100
Cress

Cress

Experienced
Oct 15, 2023
Oh no! I did post in partners thread earlier, but no responses so I figured people aren't really checking it. I didn't mean to break any rules. I'll go ahead and do you and we can just chat. Thanks for responding.
Moderators might not remove it. I'm just giving you the heads up that it could happen.