• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

I

illbedamned

May 28, 2024
Hasn't been long since I signed up to sasu, and this is my first post, so maybe a short introduction would be nice.

I'm a 25 yo guy, born in a small city into a fucked up, abusive, tormented family. Wanted to CTB since I was 5 (first memory). I ran away from my family and eventually stopped talking to them altogether a couple of years ago. Had longer bouts of depression, substance use, and similar stuff. Eventually recognized I had to overcome my traumas, or at least work on them, and I did all I could do to help myself. Managed to get to a point in life where I was genuinely enjoying myself. Recently had to recognize how extremely fragile that happiness was with no support to fall back on. Most people would consider me financially well off, I'm about to lose my source of income though, my place to stay, have no people I could truly connect with, no one to hug, no one to talk to who would understand me. If I think about my future, I don't see how this could change. All I see is working 40 hours a week, with no prospect of breaking out, and in spite of all my trying, not being able to find people to connect with. And thus started to think about CTB again. Pretty hard. I don't want to do it tho.

I read posts in this forum, and reconized that there are people like me here - just very hard to find IRL. People who struggle, who have "exceptional" emotional sensitivity (or just a sentisive perception in general), who prefer deep insightful conversations, who prefer to be grounded (and struggle with that in today's world). Who suffered through childhood, who have been made outcasts even though there was nothing wrong with them aside from how different behaviors and ways of relating they learned at home as kids. Who find it hard to cope with all their emotions, loneliness, need for love and affection, maybe subtances, while having to maintain a life - go to work, do chores, sometimes force themselves to socialize, whatever. And who struggle to find meaning in their lives, and have no one they could really connect with.

That's what I propose - to connect. Share whatever happened to you, listen to what happened to me and other. Accept each other as we are. Connect as if we haven't been conditioned by society not to love and care for each other. Just spend time next to each other. Just like we'd do alone, with no pressure. Doing whatever.

I don't expect anyone to wanna meet up with strangers straight away, so feel free to comment first. PS. I'm Hungarian, wrote this in English because that's the language of the site - so you must speak it too, and there might be foreigners in BP reading here too.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Shiva_Story and Zazacosta
Zazacosta

Zazacosta

Student
Apr 29, 2024
Hello,

What you wrote is heart breaking.
Your proposal is "interesting".

For what I know, you will not find a lot of people who are willing to meet personally here. I also believe that a lot of people here are from US/UK. It is quite interesting that in your first post you propose to meet personally. Are you sure you want it? Are you sure that it will help you? Are you sure that it will not do any more harm to you? These are the questions you need to answer yourself...

Your story has "at least" some similarities with mine. I am not from Hungary and I do not know any word in Hungarian, only English and my language.
I am not too far from Hungary and it is reachable for me, especially Budapest.
However I am not sure that meeting with a complete stranger would help me at this point in any way.
I am not willing to meet with complete stranger. Feel free to contact me via PM, if you want to talk, venting your situation or if you want to hear something about myself.
That said, I am willing to travel to Hungary for a day a two, but I need to be sure that it will be at least worth of something... I am very lonely too.
But before that, I need to know you a little more. And second thing - I need to handle few more things in my real life, because currently I am not able to travel outside my country at all. I expect, that I will solve my situation in couple of months...

I am not promising anything.

Last edited: