B

Bye_B

Jul 21, 2022
anyone recently successfully ordered N from D and provided a telephone number. Found this odd question to ask. Any success? 🙏 Some people seem to think their compromised. Others said the tele is now normal for tracking?

R

Rmr

Jun 5, 2021
I have ordered and received. Telephone number is normal, actually, needed. D has made an error with mine, one number wrong and due to this I had several problems with the courier.

Reactions: Bye_B, Lauriso and Foresight
wljourney

wljourney

Waiting for the bus
Apr 2, 2022
I realize your post is older, but just in case someone comes here, looking for N from D:

Right now we are not aware of a reliable way to contact D.

An email has been going around (by DM here on SaSu) in the last week that is a scam. It is very similar to the one D has used in the past. But still fake.

More details in this thread:

'FRAUD ALERT 🚨 - N from D fake emails'
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/fraud-alert-n-from-d-fake-emails.98248/

Reactions: touhoufan, Lily (Osako) and houseofleaves
L

lanahelp

Student
Jan 19, 2022
anyone recently successfully ordered N from D and provided a telephone number. Found this odd question to ask. Any success? 🙏 Some people seem to think their compromised. Others said the tele is now normal for tracking?
I received mine back in the spring.
I have ordered and received. Telephone number is normal, actually, needed. D has made an error with mine, one number wrong and due to this I had several problems with the courier.
Same. A few months prior.