K

Kitsunefox

Oct 28, 2018
I am here and can evaluate your situation on here or in pms. I like helping others or comforting for the time being

Reactions: sif, LivedTooLong, Lifeisatrap and 8 others
D

dyingtodie

Student
Nov 29, 2018
A compassionate pro-choice soul to listen would be amazing. I don't know if I've posted enough to earn PM privileges. I also don't think me talking to anyone would dissuade me from the inevitable. But I sure am lonely. I can't even let the cat in cause I'm irritable and she demands attention and I feel worse having to push her away.

Reactions: sif, lifeisbutadream, Lifeisatrap and 2 others
J

JohnDoe1

Arcanist
Sep 13, 2018
Will you try to talk me out of suicide?

Reactions: sif, lifeisbutadream, Lifeisatrap and 1 other person
Nanako

Nanako

Experienced
Dec 24, 2018
Without going too much into detail about my medical condition, I can tell you that it has no cure and that it completely destroyed my chances of spending my life doing what I'm passionate about... I also suffer from Panic Syndrome which I no longer have the desire to endure since my dream is dead anyway. Suicide is the only option but I'll have to wait a few weeks at the very best, and my disorder tortures me every second but I have to resist for now, I have no choice. I'm scared of dying, of the pain, this whole situation took me by surprise and I'm suffering... My parents are good people but they would absolutely never support my decision to ctb (naturally I suppose), so I have no one to talk to...

... So although this might sound a little silly, can you just send me a virtual hug? Just so I can pretend I had someone physically comfort me and tell me it'll all be over soon
Also, thank you for this opportunity to vent a bit, this was a good distraction and I'll be needing a few of these :)

Reactions: sif, MsM3talGamer, Kuba and 5 others
O

OkTotti

Wizard
Nov 6, 2018
To the OP, weren't you asking how to CTB with water just a short time ago?

Reactions: sif, lifeisbutadream, Lifeisatrap and 3 others
LifeSick

LifeSick

Eat the rich or die!
Sep 20, 2018
Without going too much into detail about my medical condition, I can tell you that it has no cure and that it completely destroyed my chances of spending my life doing what I'm passionate about... I also suffer from Panic Syndrome which I no longer have the desire to endure since my dream is dead anyway. Suicide is the only option but I'll have to wait a few weeks at the very best, and my disorder tortures me every second but I have to resist for now, I have no choice. I'm scared of dying, of the pain, this whole situation took me by surprise and I'm suffering... My parents are good people but they would absolutely never support my decision to ctb (naturally I suppose), so I have no one to talk to...

... So although this might sound a little silly, can you just send me a virtual hug? Just so I can pretend I had someone physically comfort me and tell me it'll all be over soon
Also, thank you for this opportunity to vent a bit, this was a good distraction and I'll be needing a few of these :)

I'm sending hugs to you dreamer.
I'm in a similar situation regarding my parents. They are absolutely not guilty of my suffering and they've been so supporting, it would be devastating to lose their only child so young. They were just so unlucky to have me as their son. I just wanna tell them about how I really feel, but it would only make them suffer more. I just hope I can deal with it and get a little better at least.

Reactions: sif, dyingtodie, Kitsunefox and 2 others
Nanako

Nanako

Experienced
Dec 24, 2018
I'm sending hugs to you dreamer.
I'm in a similar situation regarding my parents. They are absolutely not guilty of my suffering and they've been so supporting, it would be devastating to lose their only child so young. They were just so unlucky to have me as their son. I just wanna tell them about how I really feel, but it would only make them suffer more. I just hope I can deal with it and get a little better at least.

I can relate. I wish I could make them understand but then again, I don't have children so I can't judge.
But I'm in so much pain, I couldn't live like this for one more year and even that is a stretch.

Oh yeah, thank you and good luck. :)

Reactions: sif, MsM3talGamer, dyingtodie and 1 other person
O

OkTotti

Wizard
Nov 6, 2018
At least i made you laugh
its Ok, my mood swings go from wanting to CTB immediately to thinking i can survive this throughout the day...

And we've chatted before? It looks like you took a 2 month break from being on SS. Any particular reason for this?

Reactions: sif and Lifeisatrap