• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

SHThrowAway213

SHThrowAway213

That's the hell I live with
Apr 19, 2018
I can't make myself pass out with hanging
I get the pressure build up but I can't pass out.
I'm using a slip knot and it's partial
Knot positioning is back of neck

Reactions: Circles
bacardirum

bacardirum

Experienced
May 21, 2019
No expert, but from what I was reading here and what I did as a trial, you should be able to squeeze with your hand (thumb one side, fingers other) on the area and make yourself pass out. I always thought best if knot was in area at front where you feel the strong pulse. Next day I could barely talk though. Maybe try that to get familiar with the area before using the rope.

Reactions: Circles
SHThrowAway213

SHThrowAway213

That's the hell I live with
Apr 19, 2018
No expert, but from what I was reading here and what I did as a trial, you should be able to squeeze with your hand (thumb one side, fingers other) on the area and make yourself pass out. I always thought best if knot was in area at front where you feel the strong pulse. Next day I could barely talk though. Maybe try that to get familiar with the area before using the rope.
I always thought it was knot at the back and I've never tried it with knot at the front before