• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

lostangel

lostangel

Enlightened
Mar 22, 2019
Hi I have been trying partial with a belt and I tied with a scarf and a doorknob and I cant pass out but my vision gets black spots but thats all I can do Idk if its not long enough and im not slanted forward enough because of the length of the belt or what im confused and I could do with some help thanks in advance. I added 2 pics maybe someone can see if im doing something wrong

Attachments

• IMG_0851.JPG
    IMG_0851.JPG
    190.7 KB · Views: 132
  • IMG_0852.JPG
    IMG_0852.JPG
    162.9 KB · Views: 136
  • Wow
Reactions: Red, Quinlor, PatrickG and 1 other person
H

headinghome

Experienced
Apr 11, 2019
No idea but can I say you are brave

Reactions: BaconCheeseburger, lostangel and Kikoo Loool
D

detached

Student
Mar 31, 2019
Maybe the belt is located in the wrong spot. I've tried to make myself faint by having a rope right over the Adam's apple, but it never seemed to work.
I decided to try having the rope as low as possible and it made me faint within seconds. Maybe you could try to either have the belt lower or to add an extra rope to your neck and then have some sort of weight to make it press on your arteries (not sure if it's the carotid artery).

R

ron_g

Experienced
Nov 25, 2018
I decided to try having the rope as low as possible and it made me faint within seconds.
Interesting. Wouldn't the rope be pulled to the top of your neck due to gravity after a while?

Reactions: lostangel
D

detached

Student
Mar 31, 2019
Interesting. Wouldn't the rope be pulled to the top of your neck due to gravity after a while?
yes, possibly. But that is why I mentioned having some sort of weight on the other end of the rope. That way the rope won't move upwards again.

I used my feet to keep the rope from moving upwards since they would pull me backward while my body would try to fall forwards if that makes sense.
On my first try, I used my arms to pull the rope downwards. Once I became unconscious my arms let go of the rope and I would wake up really quick.

Btw, I don't think the rope would be pulled all the way up. It just moves upwards a bit, but not much.

R

ron_g

Experienced
Nov 25, 2018
But that is why I mentioned having some sort of weight on the other end of the rope.
Oh right, I missed that part.
We're not far from ligature strangulation where you compress the neck with the rope with your hands and fasten it on your neck.

Last edited:
Reactions: lostangel and detached
P

PatrickG

Apr 13, 2019
I'm having the same issues as you. I just cant seem to pass out. I havent tried having the rope below the adams apple i might give it a go next time.

Quinlor

Quinlor

The stranger
Feb 21, 2019
I don't if helps but this was the spot when I tryed full suspension. 10166

Quinlor

Quinlor

The stranger
Feb 21, 2019
Did you give up because you couldn't pass out or what?
Well, I explained many times. The problem was, I realized that last thing I would see before die would be a fuck white wall. I realized it during the process.
I put a chair beside me if I decided gave up.
However I really believe that in full suspension you definitely will die.