• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

hmskms

hmskms

trying to escape a world governed by sociopaths.
Jun 12, 2023
was thinking of ways to end my life with minimal effort when i realized i had a 300mg unopened bottle of antidepressants prescribed to me from 3 years ago. will this count as a lethal dosage for me?

hope it helps to know that im a pretty small guy - 5'7 130 lbs

• Hugs
Reactions: AllFoxedOut
bunn1bel

bunn1bel

sleepiest petgirl šŸ¦“ āŗ š“‚‹ š“ˆ’ ā™”
Feb 4, 2023
don't try this method. anti depressants are made to not be fatal. they wouldn't allow depressed people to stock up on them if it were reliable. you will make yourself incredibly sick and cause serotonin syndrome, which technically can be fatal in extreme cases, but it takes a long time and as i mentioned - you will feel like pure shit.

J

josephk

-
Jun 19, 2023
i dont think you can die from an overdose of SSRIs. I could be wrong but i think the most you'd have is maybe a seizure. Some of the old Tricyclics like Amitryptiline could be fatal - but not guaranteed

hmskms

hmskms

trying to escape a world governed by sociopaths.
Jun 12, 2023
don't try this method. anti depressants are made to not be fatal. they wouldn't allow depressed people to stock up on them if it were reliable. you will make yourself incredibly sick and cause serotonin syndrome, which technically can be fatal in extreme cases, but it takes a long time and as i mentioned - you will feel like pure shit.
thanks.

Reactions: Stormy Raine
Kikoo

Kikoo

Sing me to sleep ā™”
Jun 12, 2023
I have full cabinet of antidepressants, mood stabilizers and antipsychotics.. I wish any of them was reliable, but it looks like there's no chance of that. Let's suffer together.

• Hugs
Stormy Raine

Stormy Raine

Quietly counting down the days, hours, minutes..
Apr 7, 2023
was thinking of ways to end my life with minimal effort when i realized i had a 300mg unopened bottle of antidepressants prescribed to me from 3 years ago. will this count as a lethal dosage for me?

hope it helps to know that im a pretty small guy - 5'7 130 lbs
Don't waste your time, it won't work! I took a bottle of Prozac and ended up sick and couldn't fall asleep, I was miserable. Antidepressants don't have the ability to stop your heart, lower your blood pressure or cause death that I'm aware of.

leloyon

leloyon

I'll see you in the Wired.
Feb 4, 2023
Antidepressants aren't fatal, the whole overdose on pills thing came about back when barbiturates were used as sleeping and anxiety pills. I'm pretty sure benzos might be lethal? Don't quote me on that. But otherwise they're not gonna let mentally ill people stock up on pills they can commit suicide with.