• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

deadalreadysqc

deadalreadysqc

Sep 21, 2022
Found one SN on the jungle site but not sure If it's the kind I need , anyone know if it's good?

Finding Sirius

Finding Sirius

The brightest lights cast the darkest shadows
Aug 16, 2022
Yes, I got mine from there. The Dream Team was the vendor I bought it from, I've tested it, it's the good stuff.

Upvote 0
L

lionetta12

Just a random person
Aug 5, 2022
If in doubt regarding the vendor, brand and information, you can test it when it arrives with the blood test.
Found one SN on the jungle site but not sure If it's the kind I need , anyone know if it's good?

Reactions: deadalreadysqc
Upvote 0
makethepainstop

makethepainstop

Visionary
Sep 16, 2022
Would love to know what the blood test is for those of us that are ignorant of this testing procedure. Thanks.

Upvote 0
hunterfla

hunterfla

Experienced
Sep 13, 2022
I just received mine, could someone(s) let me know how they did the blood test? I was surprised that the bottle wasn't sealed but it seems to look like the real thing, according to what I've read here.

Upvote 0
S

silentdude122

Feb 22, 2022
Looking for the blood test method too. And what's the procedure when you have it? Can't seem to find the post

Upvote 0
Finding Sirius

Finding Sirius

The brightest lights cast the darkest shadows
Aug 16, 2022
The blood test:

1. You will need to draw blood, not alot, just enough to mix (I recommend a diabetic test kit to do this, a knife also works though)

2. Take a small amount of SN and mix it with the blood on a plate.

3. Look to see if the blood turns from red to a dark brown, if it does congrats, you got the good stuff. If the blood remains red or only slightly changes color keep looking, it's not pure enough.

Hope this helps.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
👁

👁️👃👁️

Enlightened
Aug 14, 2022
I just received mine, could someone(s) let me know how they did the blood test? I was surprised that the bottle wasn't sealed but it seems to look like the real thing, according to what I've read here.
From DD?

Upvote 0
CatLover

CatLover

Jun 3, 2018
I do not think you can find this in the UK any more on 'the jungle site'. Stupid me I bought some from there some time ago but I now realize it's the 0.6 per cent stuff. Can't seem to find anything listed that isn't now. For me, psychologically, I like to have 'options' and I may not ever take them but now I am feeling really crappy.

Upvote 0
Hollowillow

Hollowillow

I want throat hugs & anime! Can't use chat pm me
Aug 7, 2022
Where is this site's country? Do they ship to canada? If it's not sealed the air will turn it to wortless nitrate?

Upvote 0
wljourney

wljourney

Waiting for the bus
Apr 2, 2022
I do not think you can find this in the UK any more on 'the jungle site'. Stupid me I bought some from there some time ago but I now realize it's the 0.6 per cent stuff. Can't seem to find anything listed that isn't now. For me, psychologically, I like to have 'options' and I may not ever take them but now I am feeling really crappy.
It's on the US jungle site, not the UK site. They may or may not ship to other countries. But the pricing ends up being similar to IC.

Not sure what's going on within the UK right now. There have been posts from people saying their packages didn't arrive, but I yet have to see some official confirmation of this. I don't think it's because customs won't allow it through, but probably normal "lost mail" issues. Sources within the UK won't sell to private customers anymore. But I don't think it's illegal to obtain/possess.

Upvote 0
CatLover

CatLover

Jun 3, 2018
No, it's definitely not restricted or illegal. You can buy it easily as a business, so I think I am going to investigate what that requires - easy enough to set up a webpage etc, more effort than I had hoped but whatever I guess. I know there was a tabloid campaign by some mum whose kid had taken it and ctb in the UK and she was not happy about it, 'it's still available to buy easily online!!! what an outrage!!!' etc etc so not sure if that's had some repercussions. I know ebay stopped listing it because of that. I thought I had got in there quickly enough before this hit but didn't read the small print and have the 0.6 per cent stuff lol.
I do understand that for relatives that care it can be difficult to accept that their loved ones wanted to go, but to dedicate yourself to making sure others can't meet a peaceful end which I imagine they have given a lot of thought to... just seems cruel and perverse. Perhaps dedicate yourself to fixing the world to make it less cruel so people don't WANT to? Dedicate yourself to kindness? Or helping people with mental health issues - there's very little help available from what I hear from people who want it, why not be a volunteer for the phone lines or something? Nope, the easiest target is to stop people from buying what they need as they know many people are keen on a particular 'method' and can't stomach a different one. Ugh.

Reactions: LaVieEnRose, rationaltake and wljourney
Upvote 0
wljourney

wljourney

Waiting for the bus
Apr 2, 2022
No, it's definitely not restricted or illegal. You can buy it easily as a business, so I think I am going to investigate what that requires - easy enough to set up a webpage etc, more effort than I had hoped but whatever I guess. I know there was a tabloid campaign by some mum whose kid had taken it and ctb in the UK and she was not happy about it, 'it's still available to buy easily online!!! what an outrage!!!' etc etc so not sure if that's had some repercussions. I know ebay stopped listing it because of that. I thought I had got in there quickly enough before this hit but didn't read the small print and have the 0.6 per cent stuff lol.
I do understand that for relatives that care it can be difficult to accept that their loved ones wanted to go, but to dedicate yourself to making sure others can't meet a peaceful end which I imagine they have given a lot of thought to... just seems cruel and perverse. Perhaps dedicate yourself to fixing the world to make it less cruel so people don't WANT to? Dedicate yourself to kindness? Or helping people with mental health issues - there's very little help available from what I hear from people who want it, why not be a volunteer for the phone lines or something? Nope, the easiest target is to stop people from buying what they need as they know many people are keen on a particular 'method' and can't stomach a different one. Ugh.
Yup. You are hitting the nail right on the hit.
Instead of fixing the root cause, people like that go on a vengeance in order to manage their own grief and guilt. They didn't listen before and they won't listen now.
I don't think you have to go to all of that just to order SN. Have you considered IC as a source? It's a bit more expensive but safe, reliable and discreet.

Reactions: rationaltake
Upvote 0
rationaltake

rationaltake

I'm rocking it - in another universe
Sep 28, 2021
Yup. You are hitting the nail right on the hit.
Instead of fixing the root cause, people like that go on a vengeance in order to manage their own grief and guilt. They didn't listen before and they won't listen now.
I don't think you have to go to all of that just to order SN. Have you considered IC as a source? It's a bit more expensive but safe, reliable and discreet.
I'm in the UK and bought from IC. Quick and easy. This was a few months ago.

Reactions: wljourney
Upvote 0
C

catchingthebus123

Feb 25, 2021
Hi, I've looked on the site but couldn't find it. Could anyone kindly give me some more guidance as to where to find it? Please send me a private message if possible
I'm in the UK and bought from IC. Quick and easy. This was a few months ago.

Upvote 0
rationaltake

rationaltake

I'm rocking it - in another universe
Sep 28, 2021
Sorry, too dense to work that one out. 'The jungle site' I got after a while but no idea about that one. There's a few places overseas that I can probably try but it does depend a little on HOW much more expensive ... not in any immediate rush but like having the 'option' close by. I'm all good on anti-emitics at least so there's that as those seem to be expensive as well. The joys of being old and on so many drugs I rattle I guess. Anyway, perhaps someone can PM me, although it annoys me I can't figure it out for myself.
Your PM is not turned on!

Upvote 0
CatLover

CatLover

Jun 3, 2018
It's ok, I got it. I have no idea how to turn it on I'm afraid, I just message people and sometimes people seem to message me, it's odd. But thank you. I'll delete that message so more people don't get annoyed lol. THANK YOU xx
Edit - think I've fixed it now, this profile was created on an earlier version of the site, I think it may have been off by default or something.

Upvote 0
emgrl

emgrl

Mage
Aug 6, 2022
It's ok, I got it. I have no idea how to turn it on I'm afraid, I just message people and sometimes people seem to message me, it's odd. But thank you. I'll delete that message so more people don't get annoyed lol. THANK YOU xx
Edit - think I've fixed it now, this profile was created on an earlier version of the site, I think it may have been off by default or something.
Yes, you can get messages now ☺️

Reactions: CatLover
Upvote 0