• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

KuroiSH

KuroiSH

bus tickets are expensive
Mar 29, 2023
I'm considering it as a ctb method, but have no idea how to make it or find it. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I don't care if it's a painful method or not. I'm at my breaking point.

T

TheMetalhead

Experienced
Aug 18, 2023
I know that there are ww2 cyanide capsules available for sale for collecting purposes. Although I don't know how to get them and how expensive they may be.

• Love
Reactions: KuroiSH
leloyon

leloyon

I'll see you in the Wired.
Feb 4, 2023
Pretty hard to buy, I stumbled across a manual showing how to make it a couple years back and it seemed rather easy though.
Should probably do your own research on making it. Use Tor though as your local glowies will probably assume you're a terrorist.

• Love
regal20

regal20

Sep 19, 2022
What country are you from? There is no problem buying potassium cyanide in the European union. You just need to write a declaration of use of the substance.

• Love
KuroiSH

KuroiSH

bus tickets are expensive
Mar 29, 2023
I know that there are ww2 cyanide capsules available for sale for collecting purposes. Although I don't know how to get them and how expensive they may be.
Sounds interesting.
Pretty hard to buy, I stumbled across a manual showing how to make it a couple years back and it seemed rather easy though.
Should probably do your own research on making it. Use Tor though as your local glowies will probably assume you're a terrorist.
Could you link me or maybe message me with some website with instructions on how to make it?
What country are you from? There is no problem buying potassium cyanide in the European union. You just need to write a declaration of use of the substance.
Spain. Though I don't think it could be that simple.

Elysion

Elysion

Jun 12, 2023
The very lethal substances that are supplied by factories producing laboratory materials include: Cholecalciferol
Strychnin
Aconitine
Potassium cyanide
copper cyanide
Sodium cyanide
Dimethylmercury
Batratoxin
Aluminum phosphide
Swallowing half a gram of the mentioned substances will kill you easily. Continue your searches, try to buy from reputable stores. Buy sealed and branded packages.

• Love