• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

TheWalrus

TheWalrus

Waiting for the worms to come
Jul 4, 2020
Hi guys! So I'm worried that if numerous illicit drugs are discovered after an autopsy that my family will blame my suicide on drug use.
- Is the coroner obligated to brief my family on whether there were substances detected in my system?
- If so, do you think there is there any way to prevent this?
- Should I even care?
Cheers :)

Chiisai

Chiisai

To infinity and beyond!
Sep 1, 2021
There might be 2 ways to look at it, is the drug use the cause of your situation now or is the situation what caused you to use it? If you want your family to know clearly, havee you thought of talking to them or writing a note?

Upvote 0
TheWalrus

TheWalrus

Jul 4, 2020
There might be 2 ways to look at it, is the drug use the cause of your situation now or is the situation what caused you to use it? If you want your family to know clearly, havee you thought of talking to them or writing a note?
The drug use is not the cause - I would want them to know the truth. I am leaving a note but I'd just rather them not even be given the chance to blame it on something else. I suppose I'm trying to influence something that is beyond my control. If they aren't open-minded in this way, is it really my problem?

Upvote 0
Chiisai

Chiisai

To infinity and beyond!
Sep 1, 2021
The drug use is not the cause - I would want them to know the truth. I am leaving a note but I'd just rather them not even be given the chance to blame it on something else. I suppose I'm trying to influence something that is beyond my control. If they aren't open-minded in this way, is it really my problem?
You know your family better than we do man. Anyway, I hope this consoles you, have you tried talking to them? I wish that there is still a chance life turns for the better for you. Though whatever decision you decide on, I wish you the best and may you find peace in it.

Upvote 1
TheWalrus

TheWalrus

Jul 4, 2020
You know your family better than we do man. Anyway, I hope this consoles you, have you tried talking to them? I wish that there is still a chance life turns for the better for you. Though whatever decision you decide on, I wish you the best and may you find peace in it.
Thank you for your responses :)

Upvote 0