• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

redeeming_butterfly

redeeming_butterfly

Life is no more beautiful than its cruelest suffer
May 15, 2024
Is anyone interested in a workshop group chat related to night night method?
Not that I have anything to say, I'm still fiddling around myself.
I just thought it might be helpful to get input from different perspectives.

K

kennie1234

Jun 26, 2024
Is anyone interested in a workshop group chat related to night night method?
Not that I have anything to say, I'm still fiddling around myself.
I just thought it might be helpful to get input from different perspectives.
I'm interested. I've been looking into the night night method- still new here so learning about different methods but I am leaning towards this one.

Reactions: 4everHeartBroken and redeeming_butterfly
redeeming_butterfly

redeeming_butterfly

May 15, 2024
  • Wow
  • Yay!
Reactions: xxpinkmoonglitterxx, MiMif, LJ85 and 1 other person
redeeming_butterfly

redeeming_butterfly

May 15, 2024
I'm interested. I've been looking into the night night method- still new here so learning about different methods but I am leaning towards this one.
Im not able to include you in the chat. I think you need some more posts to enable private conversations.
"You may not start a conversation with the following recipients: kennie1234."

Does anyone know how many posts are needed?

HD72

HD72

Humpty Dumpty had a great fall
Sep 10, 2023
I'm interested. I have never seen the above message before. Anyway I'm interested I have to go I can't take this pain. It is unbearable. I hurt so badly. I worked so hard to overcome my depression and pain and then I get another illness and no dr will help me. I can't live like this.

• Hugs
Reactions: lizzywizzy09 and redeeming_butterfly
W

wontachievehappines

Looking for ctb partner
Sep 22, 2023
Hi! I'm interested!

Reactions: redeeming_butterfly
B

black.dahlia

Jul 9, 2023
id like to join. im aiming for a tourniquet more but id love different perspectives on suffocation

Reactions: redeeming_butterfly
redeeming_butterfly

redeeming_butterfly

May 15, 2024
Unfortunately, it is not possible to have more than 6 participants in a private conversation 😕
Does anyone know if there is a way around this limit?
I know I said I'd be interested but I'd be greatly appreciative and interested if it was before the 4th.
It literally just hit me, my reality, my life, the way the rest of my life will be if I stay. I can't survive in those circumstances, or conditions.
I've survived my 47 years of life through a mother who told me to kill myself, into the arms of an emotionally abusive animal abuser who blames me for his actions. It's my fault that he has to call me names, demeans, it's my fault I have no friends that he never liked. And I am lucky, is what my mom says after I tell what's been going on for 31 years, she tells me I am luck for the house I live in. So the one common denominator is me. I am the problem.
My punishment for trying to stand up for myself, and saying I deserve respect. Nothing but coldness, silent treatment, no hi, no bye, no affection. Unless I breakdown because godforbid I need human contact. Then he will give me a simple hug, once I'm completely so broken. So I just can't do it.

I'm sorry for the trauma dump because that also makes me a bad person. It shouldn't be this hard to leave this fucking world peacefully. 😪
I'm sorry for what you're going through.

There's a megathread for the Night Night method. Have you seen it yet? It explains the method and there is a lot of input from users.
Our chat actually does not contain any decisive new findings. We just talk about our state and experiences, same as users did within the mega thread.

Last edited:
C

Cruelhearted

Feb 12, 2024
Unfortunately, it is not possible to have more than 6 participants in a private conversation 😕
Does anyone know if there is a way around this limit?

I'm sorry for what you're going through.

There's a megathread for the Night Night method. Have you seen it yet? It explains the method and there is a lot of input from users.
Our chat actually does not contain any decisive new findings. We just talk about our state and experiences, same as users did within the mega thread.

I did read it many times since coming back to the site. It just seems I'll fuck it up.
In all seriousness, how is death not a human right? These people don't live the lives of people who can't do it anymore. By these people, I guess I mean the doctors that you have to get the prescriptions. Why do they have the right to say what is best for me? I'll pay the medical costs, and the other costs for final arrangements and for any medical persons time, I'm not saying it should be covered by insurance. That would be over the top unless it's because of a terminal illness maybe. The whole thing is just asinine.

What I need is what I can't get and that's the go to sleep and never wake the fuck up method, the one you can't fuck up. All this shitty world leaves you with are painful, unpredictable, easy to fuck up options.

Reactions: redeeming_butterfly, sash and JenX
4everHeartBroken

4everHeartBroken

Feb 11, 2024
I just need help on practicing passing out first, something like this:

redeeming_butterfly

redeeming_butterfly

May 15, 2024
For those who are not part of the chat...
I have found a new, very useful item for me. It's a bag from a cooling pad. This bag has an elasticated strap and a Velcro fastener.
It is the perfect item to fix the padding (in my case the socks) to prevent anything from slipping. The bag also provides protection for the skin.
Once the bag is tightly secured, it is super easy to put on the ratchet straps and pull them tight without anything slipping.
If you're also interested in the cooling pad bag, I got it from a pharmacy. I included the cooling pad in the foto so that you know what I mean.

20240701 165723

Last edited: