I

imjustherehi

Dec 20, 2021
Is there anyone in the uk I can meet and talk to? The last person I had left me. I literally have no one. None my family talk to me much and im badly alone and depressed and experience bad panic attacks everyday and I can't tell no one. No one understands. I hope to ctb soon. Before I go is there anyone that would like to meet up and talk because I literally am always alone and no one cares I really don't know what to do with myself. I feel like the worlds gone mad and there's no one at all I can reach out to.

• Hugs
Reactions: LionsTigersAndBears and AlexKy
cambrai33

cambrai33

Traveller
Nov 3, 2021
You are in the right place as most will recognise how you feel, try talking here first and it may be difficult for people to meet you in person until they get to know you a little better

I

imjustherehi

Dec 20, 2021
You are in the right place as most will recognise how you feel, try talking here first and it may be difficult for people to meet you in person until they get to know you a little better
It's fine don't worry I am just feeling very suicidal and scared

• Hugs
Reactions: AlexKy
cambrai33

cambrai33

Traveller
Nov 3, 2021
I do care how you are feeling, can't help myself, probably because I know how it feels

If you don't mind I will just stick around here in case you want to talk a little

Suicidebydeath

Suicidebydeath

No chances to be happy - dead inside
Nov 25, 2021
Relatable post.

I just want to end it though.

• Hugs
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals