I

imjustherehi

Dec 20, 2021
Is there anyone I can call? My partner keeps ignoring me and I have no one else :( I am feeling very suicidal.

• Hugs
Reactions: 4eyebiped, DanWhoLikesPie, Fadeawaaaay and 1 other person
S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
You can send a DM if you would like but people need to be careful about phone numbers with people they don't know. I can be a good listener by DM.

I

imjustherehi

Dec 20, 2021
You can send a DM if you would like but people need to be careful about phone numbers with people they don't know. I can be a good listener by DM.
Yeah I understand I'm sorry I'm just panicking and it hurts that the people that are meant to be there for me just abandon me like I'm nothing. I have no one and I'm having severe panic attacks right now and crying

Hans Voralberg

Hans Voralberg

Experienced
Nov 6, 2021
I'm here for you if you wanna talk panic attacks are the worst I feel you
You can PM me we can talk

Reactions: Snake of Eden
S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
Yeah I understand I'm sorry I'm just panicking and it hurts that the people that are meant to be there for me just abandon me like I'm nothing. I have no one and I'm having severe panic attacks right now and crying
Try a DM- I really think I can help- I have had a lot of good conversations with people through DMs.

Last edited:
Reactions: Snake of Eden and Hans Voralberg
peepo

peepo

Nov 11, 2021
You can use discord to call. You don't have to share your real name or phone number.

Hope someone helps you.

Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Illuminated
May 5, 2020
I have phoned the Samaritans in the UK 116 123. Some of them are very good at listening.

Reactions: Sunset764 and rationaltake