• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

anonymousapple

anonymousapple

Jul 3, 2020
I'd imagine it wouldn't actually be that hard, but I have pretty bad anxiety and just want to be prepared.

I know the most important part is mentioning migraine related nausea, but I want to make sure they actually believe me and prescribe me the right thing.

Reactions: IrRegularjoe
L

limpingtowardfreedom

Apr 19, 2020
I had meetings with two separate doctors where I failed to obtain meto both times, but I'm very socially awkward and not charismatic and that probably had a lot to do with it.

None of them seemed concerned with any suicide connection, but it has apparently fallen pretty far out of favor due to its potential side effects. One of them said it was the only medicine their boss made them promise not to prescribe and went into some details about tardive dyskinesia.

Reactions: IrRegularjoe
woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
I got it prescribed. Was cheerful, said I used it before and it helped.

Sinai Silence

Sinai Silence

I think I'ma die alone inside my room
Jul 6, 2020
I got mine online. I had to fill out a medical history form and if I had any allergies stuff like that. I said that my mum gets migraines and recommended me meto (which is partly true). They asked me if I had been diagnosed with migraines and asked when I last went to the doctor about it, I lied on that one. I told them the doctor recommended I take paracetamol, but the migraines and nausea symptoms had worsened since then. The meto arrived in the post the next day.

Reactions: eeyore9128 and Rocket1Rocket1
L

limpingtowardfreedom

Apr 19, 2020
I got mine online. I had to fill out a medical history form and if I had any allergies stuff like that. I said that my mum gets migraines and recommended me meto (which is partly true). They asked me if I had been diagnosed with migraines and asked when I last went to the doctor about it, I lied on that one. I told them the doctor recommended I take paracetamol, but the migraines and nausea symptoms had worsened since then. The meto arrived in the post the next day.
mind sharing the source, in pm if need be?

S

somniummalum

Student
Jul 3, 2020
I made a thread about my succesful meto prescription.
Here you go:
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/successful-meto-prescription.42491/

Raminiki

Raminiki

Iustitia Mortuus
Jun 12, 2020
I may seek meto online. But I'm more likely to go with prochlorperazine, as (I think ) it's a stronger AE than meto, and a lot of people vomit even after meto.

Reactions: Saed
Mm80

Mm80

Enlightened
May 15, 2019
Same. (Uk based website)

anonymousapple

anonymousapple

Jul 3, 2020
actually I know I left this thread up, but I did manage to get a meto prescription extremely easily.

I just called a local doctor, told him about migraine related nausea (NOT nausea related migraines) and at first he tried giving me Zofran, but I convinced him to give me meto by telling him I took it in the past and it worked. Only took a 5 minute phone call.

Reactions: eeyore9128
J

Jazzy

Jul 16, 2020
I may seek meto online. But I'm more likely to go with prochlorperazine, as (I think ) it's a stronger AE than meto, and a lot of people vomit even after meto.
Do you know how much prochlorperazine needs to be taken?

Raminiki

Raminiki

Iustitia Mortuus
Jun 12, 2020
Do you know how much prochlorperazine needs to be taken?

I don't know and encourage you to do some research to get an idea. If you find anything pertinent, please let me know. I will include my thoughts below, but they are by no means confirmed as accurate.

The normal dosage from my prescription is 3mg applied to the gum of the upper lip and allowed to dissolve over an hour or so. If that's equivalent to 10mg metoclopramide, 9mg for the stat dose an hour before the bus. For the regime, 3mg for each 10mg dose of meto, and 9mg where 30mg of meto is taken prior to SN.

However, I've seen it suggested elsewhere to use mg equivalences. So 10mg prochlorperazine to 10mg metoclopramide. But when it comes to a stat dose that means sticking 10 tablets to your gum at once. Prochlorperazine is a stronger dopamine antagonist than meto, so I would suggest that a 30mg dose is too high and puts a person more at risk of dangerous side effects.

Reactions: Jazzy
J

Jazzy

Jul 16, 2020
I don't know and encourage you to do some research to get an idea. If you find anything pertinent, please let me know. I will include my thoughts below, but they are by no means confirmed as accurate.

The normal dosage from my prescription is 3mg applied to the gum of the upper lip and allowed to dissolve over an hour or so. If that's equivalent to 10mg metoclopramide, 9mg for the stat dose an hour before the bus. For the regime, 3mg for each 10mg dose of meto, and 9mg where 30mg of meto is taken prior to SN.

However, I've seen it suggested elsewhere to use mg equivalences. So 10mg prochlorperazine to 10mg metoclopramide. But when it comes to a stat dose that means sticking 10 tablets to your gum at once. Prochlorperazine is a stronger dopamine antagonist than meto, so I would suggest that a 30mg dose is too high and puts a person more at risk of dangerous side effects.
Thanks very much for the info. I will do some research and let you know if I find anything useful. 30mg is the most I've had in one day (in 3 doses)

Reactions: Raminiki