• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

R

Rubypie41

Experienced
Mar 25, 2024
My physical ear conditions cause me at times severe anxiety.

The only time I get some relief is when taking Diazepam, but I understand the real risk of tolerance, dependency and withdrawals from regular use. Last thing I want to do is add another issue on top of my ear issues, but the temptation to use Diazepam as an escapism is there.

Currently I take one ever 5 to 7 days.

Anyone here know how frequently one can take Benzos without running into problems?

If my application with Pegasos is approved I'll probably take them every day until my final day, but until I know if I'm approved or not, I'm trying not to add more problems to my already troubled life.

Reactions: davidtorez and dggtscccvfd
A

AveMori

Feb 10, 2023
I got to a way too high tolerance and had to stop eventually. Nowadays, I only take Kratom, which does not build tolerance as much in my case and sometimes even makes life bearable. It takes away some pain too. I can't recommend it to anybody since everybody is different, but it works for me.

• Love
Reactions: davidtorez and Rubypie41
ham and potatoes

ham and potatoes

Just some hillbilly
Mar 27, 2024
My physical ear conditions cause me at times severe anxiety.

The only time I get some relief is when taking Diazepam, but I understand the real risk of tolerance, dependency and withdrawals from regular use. Last thing I want to do is add another issue on top of my ear issues, but the temptation to use Diazepam as an escapism is there.

Currently I take one ever 5 to 7 days.

Anyone here know how frequently one can take Benzos without running into problems?

If my application with Pegasos is approved I'll probably take them every day until my final day, but until I know if I'm approved or not, I'm trying not to add more problems to my already troubled life.
ive been perscribed generic xanax .5mg to take ass needed for over a decade now. sometimes i go weeks without taking any, sometimes i take some every day for weeks. just depends on my anxiety.
really, as long as you take them as perscribed, and arnt doing things like upping your does, or taking them all day, every day, you should probably be fine
it seems like most people get into trouble when they start taking a bunch of them for a long time
Honestly, the xanax has probably added another decade to my life, as before i was ready to end it. So dont be afraid of them, they can really help if taken correctly

Reactions: kunikuzushi, davidtorez and Pancake1230
R

Rubypie41

Experienced
Mar 25, 2024
ive been perscribed generic xanax .5mg to take ass needed for over a decade now. sometimes i go weeks without taking any, sometimes i take some every day for weeks. just depends on my anxiety.
really, as long as you take them as perscribed, and arnt doing things like upping your does, or taking them all day, every day, you should probably be fine
it seems like most people get into trouble when they start taking a bunch of them for a long time
Honestly, the xanax has probably added another decade to my life, as before i was ready to end it. So dont be afraid of them, they can really help if taken correctly
Thanks for the input and glad to hear they have helped you.

I have access to both Xanax and Diazepam. I'm thinking maybe Xanax is maybe a better option due to it's short half life. I know some say that can make them more addictive and make withdrawal symptoms more severe, but my take is this: If taking as and when needed then surely the shorter half life medication is better as it's less likely to accumulate in your system. If taking a longer acting Benzos like Diazepam and taking every 5 to 7 days, that will be more likely to accumulate as it's not completely cleared before taking the next dose, whereas Xanax will have easily cleared 5 to 7 days later.

NumbItAll

NumbItAll

expendable
May 20, 2018
I used to take clonazepam approximately once per week, similar to your regimen, and I never had any issues. It also has a long half-life of 30-40 hours and has an active effect of around 12 hours, so if taken around late morning it basically lasts the whole day. I agree Xanax is preferable to diazepam since the active effect is around the same duration, but the half life is much shorter. Either way I think you most likely should be fine, but it's hard to say what's exactly the right interval since people process things differently. If paranoid you could maybe try pushing the diazepam to 10+ days every now and then just to make sure you aren't experiencing a withdrawal. FWIW I stopped needing or wanting benzos once I found a CBD that works great for me.

Reactions: davidtorez and Rubypie41
U

unabletocope

I'd like to shut down
Mar 13, 2024
Have used Valium the past few days, has helped to a degree. Use sporadically I find helps more than dependence.

BlazingBob

BlazingBob

I'm still here b/c of my dogs
Oct 28, 2021
I've been taking the same small dose of Ativan everyday for the last 5 years for severe RLS and Parkinson's. I'm definitely dependent on it but it does make life a tiny bit more bearable. I take 1mg a day.

Reactions: Rubypie41
divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
I take Ativan occassionally when i would take it everyday I built up tolerance and the withdrawls are hell
.In the begining it was awesome it made me feel normal

crystal_meth97

crystal_meth97

Nie mam zamiaru się poddać
May 1, 2024
I've been using benzos for 8 years. No psychiatrist warned me of the risk of becoming addicted or developing tolerance to these meds. So now I'm stuck taking diazepam and I have to take it daily, otherwise I'll experience withdrawal, which is pure hell. I've been there several times when I ran out of medication because my psychiatrists were on vacation and didn't bother announcing me in advance. Now I'm tapering slowly, I take 5 mg of diazepam at the moment, so half a pill. I was taking a quarter, 2.5 mg, but something happened, unrelated to the medication itself, and I had to go back to taking more. So be very careful with these, as developing tolerance is very easy and will happen if you come to take diazepam daily and it's a long and awful process coming off benzos. They're worse than antipsychotics in terms of withdrawal, but not in terms of what they do to you physically and mentally. Just be careful and I'd say keep using diazepam only when your pain or discomfort becomes unbearable, so once every few days and you should be fine and avoid developing tolerance or becoming addicted. If you have questions about benzos, feel free to hit me up, I've been taking various benzos for the past 8 years as I was saying, and my personal experience could maybe help. Take care!

Reactions: dopaminenthusiast
dopaminenthusiast

dopaminenthusiast

May 4, 2024
i used to take clonazepam for about a year and a half.
at first it was because i was extremely anxious and couldn't sleep, I think i started with 1mg and worked fine for a couple of months until my anxiety attacks came back so my psychiatrist suggested 2mg and that's what i took every night
at some point after the year i noticed the effects wasn't as strong as the beginning so i asumed my body just got used to it lol (I don't know the exact words in english im sorry)
when i stopped I didn't feel any withdrawal symptom which i did feel when i stopped taking my antidepressants. i know some people who had developed dependency to it though so i think it just depends on the person and the specific benzo you are taking
now i take clona only if I'm with an anxiety attack or something more specific and just a small amount
i hope I didn't make any typos and also i hope some of this helps you :)